Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Who Is The Best Senate President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Senate President? (3965 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Best?

Evans Enwerem: 1% (1 vote)
Chuba Okadigbo: 17% (14 votes)
Anyim: 7% (6 votes)
Wabara: 2% (2 votes)
Nnamani: 58% (46 votes)
David Mark: 12% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by tochii(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ken is the guy. I give it to him
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by DisGuy: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
annyplenty:

exception to KEN NNAMANI.

the man openly said that in the last elections, no presidential election took place in his ward and that the election of Yar'Adua was not free and fair and People Defrauding Party suspended him for that. he also thwarted the third term ambition of OBJ. he said he would never seek re-election and followed his words.

is he still with the party?
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by royalicon(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2009
all but non, no meaningful prospects or gain for ordinary Naigerian
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by silat(f): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
na Ken now!
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by init4dmoni(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
kendon't even know who he is
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by bashali: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
david mark,
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by otukpo(f): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2009
Ken Nnnamani
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by becomrich15: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2009
why would you say ken , david mark is only 2 years.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by Jarus(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2009
royalicon:

all but non, no meaningful prospects or gain for ordinary Naigerian
Ever imagine how devastating it would have been on ordinary Nigerian if third term saw the light of the day?

Granted that the whole Nigeria, and not Ken only, fought it, but Ken made it easier to be thrown into gutters.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by Nezan(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2009
bashali:

david mark,

Mark can never be our best Senate President. Dem third term apologists. angry angry angry angry angry
Ken is the man cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by sowura(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2009
best senate president? hm, well my take is that they are all jokers who didn't know what they were doing, question should be who is the worst among all the trash we have had. no good politician or Nigerian has yet to have the opportunity to have president added to his name except ofcourse Azikwe, who did not have any real form of power!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by omega8(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2009
say na iterms of the development to the house or corruption, make l know who l go vote for ooooooooooo
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2009
Ken Nnamani it is.
For standing with the people who elected him,saying the truth and leading by example
even when the opposition was so high.Hes a man of great intergrity.Did you hear his last advise to the NASS.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by soulamanne(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
ken, third term demolition and leavin when the ovation was loud

okadigbo(oyi of oyi!), i just love his brilliance and intelligence.

why shuld pius be there, he looks like a dumb.always sleepin
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by FrankC3: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
Ken is the man when you talk about leadership.

Dr Okadigbo is the most dramatic, the most entertaining, the most charismatic, the most lovable. Most of my class mates took Okadigbo as a nickname. Remember the response of the Nigeria senate mace being with a big python in the ogbunike cave other such stuff. Never a dull moment with Oyi. May he rest in peace! But still, Ken has it!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by stanza(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
as we all know,ken left his footprints on the sand of time.he was as brave as a lion,nd harmless as a dove
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by yonybanta(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2009
I think Ken Nnamani is the best Senate Nigeria had ever had. This was the man who stand for greater Nigeria throughout his tenure. This was the Senate President Who do not act as a loyalist to the Executive. The man who fought to destroy the selfish ambition of Obasanjo.

I think our Senate today should look up to people like Ken as their Mentor. the man who act with selflessness and maturity for greater Nigeria. If Yar'Adua would have Legislatures like Ken in his administration, then we shall experience an unprecedented developments.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by SamMilla1(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2009
wait a moment here,

if ken nnamani had supported third term and majority of the senators were against it,

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by farous(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
Chief (Senator),kenechukwu Nnamani remains the best Senate President,Nigeria ever produced!!.He is a model for any democratic settings.If it has been possible for me to see him face to face to give him simple handshakes,i would have done so.I pray that God continue to bless him in all his life endeavours.Kudos ken!!!!.It shall be well with you.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by dnex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
Ken Nnamani is the best Senate President we've ever had. He not only moderated the Senate most maturely during the 3rd term saga, but he was played the final role of quashing the 3rd term bid when he made those dull and tired pro-3rd term Senators vote against having a second hearing because most of them didn't even know they were by that throwing out the bill. They assumed not having a second hearing means that they could go home and rest.

Ken Nnamani did such a great job on thrashing the 3rd term bid that I began to suspect he was interested in the top job himself. Lo, he was just doing his job.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by Money4: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2009
All of them did Ok. But i think 'Onwa Enugu' Ken Nnamani did Very OK.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by FrankC3: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2009
i dare say that the Senate in OBJ regime pursued a far more principle based regime than the present fall-for-all senate. That Senate said NO to the executive on issue they did not agree with based on principles and the level of interaction between the two chambers showed the quality of leadership they had and some measure of maturity of its members. Not that they are the best, but i know that every body that has watched the senate or house of reps argue bills will agree with me that the SUG senate in most Nigerian universities are far more intellectual that these guys. Today, we had people who are just there for the MONEY, or why do you think that the constitutional amendment process is stalled?
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by FBS: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2009
none of the above.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by jonsn: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
OKADIGBO. OKADIGBO. OKADIGBO.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by Jarus(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Sam Milla:

wait a moment here,

if ken nnamani had supported third term and majority of the senators were against it,

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?
It still would not have seen the light of the day, but it will surely be more difficult to achieve the aim.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by jobirash(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2009
the worst of them is David Mark.
He is a follower not a leader.
He lack ideas.

please someone should get this message to him.
Re: Who Is The Best Senate President? by holyghost(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2009
I concure wit the above post, in fact the man (Mark Goliath) is even slower than the 7 point Agenda i think he is the 8th point agenda

ken (David) Nnamani was an angel yes O! in fact he is 2inches less than a saint.
in fact he was a Saint!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Efcc Take Ibori’s Case File To Britain ? / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper / Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.