Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today (810 Views)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by 247frolicboss(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thousands of Market Women, Men and Youths on Monday celebrated Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike for turning around their fortunes and executing key road infrastructure in markets across the state.

The traders of Mile Three Market in Port Harcourt took over the Bishop Okoye road under construction, chanting pro-Wike and PDP songs all through.

Addressing the traders after his project inspection, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike declared that the Rivers State PDP has nothing to worry about in relation to political developments because the people are with the party.

Governor Wike declared in Pidgin English : "Man wey dey with im people no dey fear. I dey kampe"

The Governor expressed happiness that thousands of the market women, men and youths spontaneously welcomed him and are in support of his development projects.

He said that the Bishop Okoye road which is in the Mile 3 Market is the last road under construction in Diobu suburb. He said the road will be completed in January, 2016.

The governor added that the market will be reconstructed in January, 2016 to give the traders a conducive environment for their businesses.

He said : "I am happy with the acceptance as a result of our commitment to the ideals of development. You know know that I am committed to the development of the state and so is the PDP. I am grateful that you have rejected all the failures and traitors ".

The Governor's project inspection to Mile 3 Market turned into a carnival as the traders sang all the way through all the rehabilitated sections of the market.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
21st December, 2015.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-thousands-of-market-women-men.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by Femiartalade(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
see him head

well at least we have seen him for something

dah kwara state governor just dey office dey shine Congo
doing nothing
Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by yvelchstores(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" to see our store for sexy dresses for weddings, dinner gowns, etc.....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for u wink

Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by Chidexter(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
I see
Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by Shortyy(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ahaaaa.. i love this man.haters gon hate
Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by Pidggin(f): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wike is the man!
Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: PHOTOS; See How Thousands Of Market Women,men And Youths Greeted Gov. Wike Today by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
I commend him for road infrastructures within the City of Port Harcourt...Kudos Sir cool

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate And Many Unanswered Questions / Why Lai Mohammed Must Be Fired Immediately, By Femi Aribisala / Presidential Media Chat Of Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.