Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,624 members, 7,918,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:32 PM

Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting (737 Views)

Natural Hair Care Products That Grow & Regain Hair Within 30 Days / I'm Making N500,000 Every Month For The Last Five Months Now On Football Betting / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting by Olumide2008(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2009
Forget online fixed odds!!! Get paid online for watching & trading on football.
If you are still finding it hard to make money online, then this is specially for you.
One of the ways to make money with this is to simply predict the outcome of football matches. Just to say something like Man. Utd to beat Wigan at old trafford.
So let me ask you. . .
Who will likely win the match b/w Arsenal & Derby county? Or who will likely win the match b/w Nigeria & Gabon? If you tell me, you too can start earning gobs & gobs online.
The above alone can earn you times ten of your money. You dont need to predit the exact score-line. You just pick the matches you want no one complies you.
You are also allowed to bet using any of these E-currency
Liberty Reserve, Alert pay, Web money, Paypal, wire transfer etc
if you would like to know more about football betting and other sports bets, i implore you to send me an email @ olumide008@gmail.com
Re: Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting by truelover(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
You said we should forget fixed odds? Haba,
This where am making cool cash from with wonderful strategies!!!

grin
Re: Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting by kunle377: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2009
Pls Am interested in the betting stuff, what is it all about?
Chidiks2k2@yahoo.com
Re: Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting by Olumide2008(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2009
Pls if u 're interested u should email me with the contact above
Re: Flood Your Bank Account Within 30 Days On Football Betting by steve003: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2009
Pls am interested, 've sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Have A Movie Script For Sale. / Diesel For Sale @ 140 / Christmas Trees, Lights And Decor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.