Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi (23706 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2015
[i][/i]
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by olaomoola1(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2015
I really don't know d problem of that man called fayose? Instead of delivering democracy dividends to people of ekiti he keeps talking recklessly, now one tear gone in his administration

1 Like

Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by anigbajumo(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by 400billionman: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Fayose is our man..
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Guilty conscience will surely fear accusations, that guy is 2 crude 2 lead even a LG talk more of a state.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by seniorbros(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Well said
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by OlivetBen(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2015
I don't see any guilt in his tone judging frm d write-up. By d way is it apc dat is void of election malpractice? All of them are in it, its jst matter of survival of d fittest.
Moreso,d pple of ekiti prefered him more than his opponent in d last election so he should be allowed to serve his pple with d mandate they gave him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by nobeku: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Fayose giving APC TKO since AD 450! Men like Fayose is needed to sharpen the dullness of The Change Agents
IGNORAM.... Finish it up...
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
still looking for one single meaninful thing fayose has done for ekiti

Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Mboi: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
ijustdey:

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State maintains his false sense of security and invincibility with delusions of grandeur. He avoids looking scared when in fact he's in panic overdrive. He embalms his face with cosmetic joy when he's bleeding from inside. He disregards bad news. Dodges the reality.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/21/fayose-prophet-predicts-own-doom-bayo-oluwasanmi

Nonsense! Idiotic op.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by nobeku: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Akinz0126:
Fayose the only opposition govenor giving the ruling party tough time.

Both constructive criticism and public stunt na him get am.

I remove my cap for you oooo Irumole tonje fried rice.
BUSHMAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Chrixtopha(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Its like FAYOSE gave the writer a chase of his life in a nightmare with a matchet......
The fact still remains that he fayose is not afraid of anyone and he most times speaks the truth.... if u are emphasizing on his riggin to be governor,Apc and Buhari have A1 at that which was obvious at d election malpractices in d north durin presidential election..... if we can be sincere to ourselves, with Fayose's chants towards the F.G,if he have any spot of coruption in his gvt...Buhari's vengeance would hv taken him behind bars by now....the man got it....I admire him alot
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2015
I see frustrtion, anger & jealosy from ur voice
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by dragunov: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Fayose giving APC TKO since AD 450! Men like Fayose is needed to sharpen the dullness of The Change Agents
I wonder what you will say or do when nemesis catches up with Fayose. And it going to happen. Stay tuned.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Alibesamuel: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Demmocrats post=41231075]

Who ever wrote this is high on Orubebe weed plus Osogbo weed as jara, Fayose won Ekiti elections with no rigging. Fayose that knows grass root politics to the extent he doesn't forget peoples names, calls locals by there first name and during the election period in Ekiti went to house to house seeking for votes.

Who wrote this just wants favour from my Sai Buhari, which his not going to get.[ /quote] thank u, u are correct
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by luckyboss(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Mr. man shut up and stop writing novel here, we know the truth.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Who ever wrote this is high on Orubebe weed plus Osogbo weed as jara, Fayose won Ekiti elections with no rigging. Fayose that knows grass root politics to the extent he doesn't forget peoples names, calls locals by there first name and during the election period in Ekiti went to house to house seeking for votes.

Who wrote this just wants favour from my Sai Buhari, which his not going to get.
The video and audio recording are false too abi........oga you are high
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Who wrote this just wants favour from my Sai Buhari, which his not going to get.
The video and audio recording are false too abi??........oga you are high
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by tiredface: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
SHUT UP SIR, THE GOVERNOR WAS JUST BEING HONEST AND SINCERE WITH NIGERIANS. NO ONE IS IMPRESSED WITH THE GOVERNMENT'S SO CALLED "CHANGE", CUT IT
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by lukxman(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Fayose is always right

u just sound like a hopeless and senseless character in George Orwell's "Animal Farm". Soon u'll start sounding like Snowball's students who are quick to forget ABCD when EFGH is added in their lessons. Not an insult but a food for thought
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Akinz0126(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2015
nobeku:
BUSHMAN!!!

Lol.same to you
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by smjoe(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
did fayose also rig the chairmenship election? Nigerians are getting blind the more by evil governance of d day as for me I pray God should open our eyes b4 is too late
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by lagosrd: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2015
ijustdey:

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State maintains his false sense of security and invincibility with delusions of grandeur. He avoids looking scared when in fact he's in panic overdrive. He embalms his face with cosmetic joy when he's bleeding from inside. He disregards bad news. Dodges the reality.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/21/fayose-prophet-predicts-own-doom-bayo-oluwasanmi

Children of hate and anger + delusioned op. So been a pdp man and opposition is now a crime. Abeg mind ur self. Keep deceiving itself the people in that state love the man. I fo there regularly
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Xtfield(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
still looking for one single meaninful thing fayose has done for ekiti

You are probably looking from outside Ekiti State. If you care to travel down to Ekiti State you will see. I live in Ado Ekiti precisely in Onala Community, Off Afao Road, Ado Ekiti. While Fayemi was governor for four years, the community benefited nothing. There was no motorable road, no government primary or secondary school, no government health centre, no public water supply, not even a bore hole etc. Then Fayose was inaugurated in October last year. Now the community can boast of a world class road linking it with Iworoko road via Car wash bus stop. In addition a public primary school has been approved for the community, all in the space of 12 months. This is waht I call good governance. What Fayose has done in Onala, he has done in several communities around the state. Unfortunately most of his critics live outside Ekiti State. God will surely forgive them. And before you think I am a jobless bootlicker, I advise you check my previous posts to know who I am. While Fayose is not God, the truth is that any attempt to remove him through the back door will lead to unimaginable crisis comparable to the 1965 crisis in the old Western Region which ultimately consumed the first republic. APC should learn from history and allow peace resign. They should go enjoy their victory and not insist on having all states under their control.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2015
I pity Nigeria. The end of this union is fasting approaching and the dullard from daura is doing a great job.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by erumena(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Teewhy2:
I really support the OP's view. Fayose is just using all the statements and drama he is doing to cover up for the Ekitigate saga.
He believes that if his case is look into with the noise and drama, he can easily convince pele that it is witch hunting.
What I expect him to do his to put effort on doing improving the infrastructure and economy of his state, with that his work will fight for him.

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain

just voted for your baby Aviela! please include the baby name on your post.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Xtfield:
You are probably looking from outside Ekiti State. If you care to travel down to Ekiti State you will see. I live in Ado Ekiti precisely in Onala Community, Off Afao Road, Ado Ekiti. While Fayemi was governor for four years, the community benefited nothing. There was no motorable road, no government primary or secondary school, no government health centre, no public water supply, not even a bore hole etc. Then Fayose was inaugurated in October last year. Now the community can boast of a world class road linking it with Iworoko road via Car wash bus stop. In addition a public primary school has been approved for the community, all in the space of 12 months. This is waht I call good governance. What Fayose has done in Onala, he has done in several communities around the state. Unfortunately most of his critics live outside Ekiti State. God will surely forgive them. And before you think I am a jobless bootlicker, I advise you check my previous posts to know who I am. While Fayose is not God, the truth is that any attempt to remove him through the back door will lead to unimaginable crisis comparable to the 1965 crisis in the old Western Region which ultimately consumed the first republic. APC should learn from history and allow peace resign. They should go enjoy their victory and not insist on having all states under their control.
he has done this he has done dat. It's only in ekiti we hear about so called "good governance" but no evidence.......OK......kontunu.......nothing concern me wit una sef
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Xtfield(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
he has done this he has done dat. It's only in ekiti we hear about so called "good governance" but no evidence.......OK......kontunu.......nothing concern me wit una sef
What other evidence do you need? I said he has constructed the road in my area, I mentioned the place and he has approved a public primary school for the community. Have you been there to check and found my claims false? I think you are suffering from FAYOOSEPHOBIA.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Rexyl(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2015
they should leave fayose alone and allow him to be as a formidable opposition. Majority of those attacking him and want him to shut up are not sincere. Administration of their states are worse than that of ekiti state, but instead of revealing ongoing bad development in their states, they prefer to cover up and attack Fayose on any public statement he makes.

inconclusive elections and tribunal cases are ongoing with various atrocities, but the critics aren't bordered.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Kingspin(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Mr Bayo, we are not into music beef. It about reality no more politics.
Re: Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Kingspin(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Rexyl:
they should leave fayose alone and allow him to be as a formidable opposition. Majority of those attacking him and want him to shut up are not sincere. Administration of their states are worse than that of ekiti state, but instead of revealing ongoing bad development in their states, they prefer to cover up and attack Fayose on any public statement he makes.

inconclusive elections and tribunal cases are ongoing with various atrocities, but the critics aren't bordered.
That's Nigerians for you playing politics of hatred and bitterness. If it Fashola that said it they will accept completely. Shameless leaders and fellowers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4,904 Workers Recruited By Jonathan May Lose Jobs- Punchng / Dino Melaye Celebrates The Obituary Of ‘Made-In-Taiwan’ Recall Exercise / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.