Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,020 members, 7,987,667 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky (397 Views)

Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by amfjay: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
The Islamic faithfuls staged a peaceful demonstration for the release of the Shiite's Islamic Leader Sheikh Zakzaky in the Caliphate City of Sokoto has now extended to Bauchi, Jalingo and even acros the borders of Nigeria to as far as Thailand and Iran.

Read Full Story: http://ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/politics/158-zakzaky

I will suggest Government should interfere now before it becomes something else

1 Share

Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by DrGud: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nothing'll happen. This is how bh started which almost got out of hand d govt treat wit utmost care. It looks like ftc. Let b sure
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by odudueffiom(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
buhari....O.Y.O.....
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by amfjay: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2015
My Brother, I believe you nothing will happen, but the kind of support the swiftly get from Iran and Thailand i dont understand, so in order to exercise caution, i suggest Federal Government Should attend to the case before innocent people start going down

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue Two Kidnap Victims In Rivers / See What Wole Shoyinka Said Said About Corruption / Olisa Metuh Granted N400million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.