Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,664 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward (813 Views)

I Will Confirm Your Bitcoin Transactions In Less Than 1hr / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter / NO Foreign Transactions With Your Naira Atm/debit/credit Cards From January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by jaylister(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
what is the way forward webmaster, E-marketers, many bloggers have been complaining that they cant run ads with foreign companies any longer, domain hosting and all that. if u have any solution to help ur fellow geeks drop it here. tanks
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by tripplephi: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
jaylister:
what is the way forward webmaster, many bloggers have been complaining that they cant run ads with foreign companies any longer, domain hosting and all that. if u have any solution to help ur fellow geeks drop it here. tanks

ITS ONLY PAYONEER card that is our solution now brother
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by nanocash: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lalasticlala pls help us move this to FP before CBN spoil our developing ICT world, this issue is really giving me headache
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by dapperman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Taught. This ATM thing was to take effect by January next year. A friend of ours just landd in Dubai today and was unable to use her ATM to book hotel. She has been stranded since then. Please in the quest to protect the Naira and the economy. I believe there are due processes which should involve things like deadline or notice.
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by jaylister(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
how do u fund the account. the worst part of it is that i was thinking it will commence 1st January 2016 but to my greatest surprise, after my my card failed to pay for my products i visited my Bank UBA- Abonnema Branch Rivers State, the manager said it has been implemented and for now he does not think any card will work for me as long as am using it on a foreign e-com. site
tripplephi:

ITS ONLY PAYONEER card that is our solution now brother
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by donstriker0: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
What about paypal

1 Like

Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by Sirpluv: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2015
lipsrsealed cry embarassed Still contemplating, embarassed angry
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by tripplephi: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2015
jaylister:
how do u fund the account. the worst part of it is that i was thinking it will commence 1st January 2016 but to my greatest surprise, after my my card failed to pay for my products i visited my Bank UBA- Abonnema Branch Rivers State, the manager said it has been implemented and for now he does not think any card will work for me as long as am using it on a foreign e-com. site

there are exchangers o
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by jaylister(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
explain pls
tripplephi:

there are exchangers o
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by tripplephi: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward by donwise1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is serious

(1) (Reply)

Two Hosted (verified) Adsense Account For Sale @ 15k! / Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help / How Do I Edit Php.ini File In My Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.