Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (32930 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by chimchim1(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2015
U re indeed a good leader. May God bless ur efforts
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by shilexholly(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Mass comm don dey OAU?......all d same do all u can to help.....OAU community is bigger dan allowing discrimination....even if it comes to b say na risky she dey sell still find......#ogbakonibaje

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by sammyscholar(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
I had wondered if she was ever a law student with the pictures I saw; did not see the triat.

3 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by goshen26: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by pendusky(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
okay
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by calmie(f): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2015
@emaculate99, the so called friend need more questioning ... OAU doesnt offer mass communication! Great job bro ! GREAT IFE!!!!
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by gameboy727(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Good work OP. Students these days aren't quite trustworthy. She might have deceived her family that she is a law student at your school.

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by akindap07(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Mehn....na fake life dis one dey live joor

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by smartsammie(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
calliope:
When she is d best graduating.. She is ur student,
When missing or dead, d school has never had such std,
Nigeria!

Are u scared to think or what What has she done to be denied by the school I started suspecting foul play when I checked all her pics and nothing was taken from OAU. As a part 1 student female for that matter u want to show all ur friends 'Africa' s Most Beautiful Campus'

OAU ain't a private university ooooo. They ain't trying to market their school

10 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by yungshallgrow(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2015
ademega:
pro active president
u will find her in Jesus name.
mass communication in OAU?
I dont want to laugh seriously
mass communication for oau......I fear ooooo........maybe dere's anoda oau in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by mbulela: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2015
I hope they find her.
The write up by OP give me small headache.
Na law student write that thing?

3 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by positivec(f): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2015
The friend stays in sport hostel and she told you the girl is a mass communication student?. Go back to her, She might be hiding something.

7 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by porshuch: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Mass communication in OAU

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by fotadmowmend(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2015
mass comm in ogba femi

2 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by sammyscholar(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2015
You have a grudge with the school?
calliope:
Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Runz gal parading as s students.can she be among d ikorodu 6?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by linusbnn(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2015
calliope:
Nigeria!

With your statement above,i can see you are one of my unserious students

4 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by bedspread: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Its a pity!! I hope she is not one of these girls dt carry BIG HANDBAG DAY TO DAY IN OUR CAMPUSES WITHOUT BEING A STUDENT OF THE SCHOOL!

GREAT INVESTIGATION SKILLS AND ANALYSIS FROM D OP

2 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by numericalguy(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2015
OP,
From your narrative, one could conclude that the young lady in question is not a student in your faculty. However, the fact that you do not know her in person does not prove that she's not a student in your faculty. I wonder what they teach you in law these days. You cannot tell me that you know all the students in your university or all the students in the country.

From your narative, you make it sound as if its none of your concern as long as she is not an Ife law student. A missing young lady is a serious issue whether she is student of law or no student at all.

The fact that a friend of hers studies mass communications does not mean a thing. You cannot tell me you do not have friends outside your faculty because I remember very well during my own days in the university, I had so many other friends (and even a couple of girlfriends) in other departments outside my faculty.

The main purpose of your narrative is to prove that the missing young lady is not a student of your faculty, which you flat on your face.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Dammytrager(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Her friend should be quizzed cos even a Part 1 OAU student should know that there is no Mass Com in OAU.

3 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by missfrancess(f): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2015
smartsammie:

Are u scared to think or what What has she done to be denied by the school I started suspecting foul play when I checked all her pics and nothing was taken from OAU. As a part 1 student female for that matter u want to show all ur friends 'Africa' s Most Beautiful Campus'

OAU ain't a private university ooooo. They ain't trying to market their school
sir pls wat her facebook id name
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2015
God bless u @ OP.But no mass communication dpt in OAU. Mayb they should extend d search to OUI and d poly.
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by segalex: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Does OAU now have mass communication department? There was nothing like that when I was in OAU.
I pray she's found ASAP anyway, but for all you care she may not even be a student of OAU.
There were many people like that when I was on campus who probably did predegree or diploma courses but we're not offered admission, yet they would keep loitering around the campus claiming they were students

2 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Dindondin(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2015
calliope:
Nigeria!
what kind of reasoning is this?
The op was just trying to say that her link that was provided is not real
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by abey20(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2015
mbulela:
I hope they find her. The write up by OP give me small headache. Na law student write that thing?
shut up nd receive sense into ur life... must u comment great work @ Op
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Ijaya123: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2015
So after all this story, no picture? Please do the needful.
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by ifeomaekol(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2015
Weldone @op, pray she's found soon. Nawa ooooooo
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by xexy: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2015
if she got her admission through direct entry she might not be known by most of her course mate i didnt know some of my course mates till like 300L
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by femzysticks(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
cc fynestboi, lalasticala
Well carried out
Ooooh
YOU STUDY LAW
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by femzysticks(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2015
xexy:
if she got her admission through direct entry she might not be known by most of her course mate i didnt know some of my course mates till like 300L

Pre-degree they claim

No matter how quiet
People should know her
At least for her quietness

2 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by roxell120(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
Law Students Society
SOCIETY ? MOUTH SEALED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: A Lecturer Speaks / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session / FG Reportedly Fails To Honour Pact With ASUU

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.