Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? (1022 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Do You Believe In God? What Is The Name Of Your God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by iykemoney90(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Given that we all have so many mysteries surrounding this earth, our personal problems couple with the enormous ones we have in our dear country Naija. If you have the opportunity of having a face to face discussion with God about our problems, what will you ask him?
As for me, I will ask him the way forward in this country because the kind of problems am seeing dont seem to have human solution.
What is yours?
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by StarMogul(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Simple WHY cry
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by tolugar: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
so that men will leave in harmony with one another
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by menix(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Why he created Female..

1 Like

Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by iykemoney90(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
StarMogul:
Simple WHY cry
why what?
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by iykemoney90(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
Why he created Female..
female folks wont like this one
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by iykemoney90(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
Why he created Female..
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by menix(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
iykemoney90:

Hahahahahahahah..

Do u know without Eve we would all be enjoying now in a garden that has everything

Baba I ain't here to please anyone..
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by ValentineMary(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
Why he created Female..
Bloody chavinist. Religion has caused all these nonsense.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by menix(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
ValentineMary:
Bloody chavinist. Religion has caused all these nonsense.

It's Chauvinist..
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by ValentineMary(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:

It's Chauvinist..
Clap for urself.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by menix(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
ValentineMary:
Clap for urself.

Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by grad2012(f): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2015
For restoration of peace back to the world.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by Osisie(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Mankind is better-off without women. From them all our problems began.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by ifenes(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
An audience with myself?

1 Like

Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by oshdam2015: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
grad2012:
For restoration of peace back to the world.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by grad2012(f): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
oshdam2015:
. Grad2012.. Kindly reply my PM. Plsssssssss.
lols am so sorry I don't no how to reply dat pm nee, how are u dearie hope u gud pls forgive me I don't know how to reply pm nee.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by oshdam2015: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
grad2012:
lols am so sorry I don't no how to reply dat pm nee, how are u dearie hope u gud pls forgive me I don't know how to reply pm nee.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by CoolUsername: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
My question will be: "Do you think that Stealth Rock over centralizes the Pokemon metagame?"
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by oshdam2015: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
grad2012:
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by efficiencie(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please grant me this audience forever, in weakness, in strength, in joy, in turbulence, in peace, in war, in the dungeon, in a mansion...in every situation, forever grant me this audience...in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ah.................................................. No comment

(1) (Reply)

The Audacity To Praise God Come What May / Practical Steps To Overcoming Masturbation / Why Always Islam!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.