Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo) (43472 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Rat Declares War Over Lassa Fever Accusation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rapoo:

I love it grin grin grin when I am being addressed as sir grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy

hilarious.
Re: Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo) by bayonino: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
ERONX:
Ladies and their You must Marry me wahala
Most Nigerian ladies are desperate when it comes to marriage..and these are the words most desperate Nigerian girls love using
1) Baby when are we getting married
2) I'm twenty sumtyn you know I'm not getting any younger
3) Baby why d'ont you want to meet my family

N.B; Nigerian desperate girls only use these words to guys that are heavily loaded I.e rich guys... If you are broke dude ur name is O.Y.O (On Your Own)
Dont let us deceive each other, ladies of nowsdays are not finding it difficult to marry at all. Every Saturday it from one wedding to another, most of the ladies i know that are even getting married these days have been used and dumped several times and they are always lucky to marry the best.
NOTE: Ladies, make sure you flex around very well and enjoy your life, you will see alot of guys that are ready to marry you! REASON: Most guys of nowsday dont care anymore about your past history!
Re: Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo) by jbblues24(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2019
Nice use of olive in this illustration m8 tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / Hilarious Christmas Pictures(must See) / How Parents Sent Children On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.