Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? (714 Views)

Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? / Love Should Last , Don't U Think So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by gevans(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
In our society today, every body is now acclamatize with d needs of a window, n almost every body is talking abt their needs since she had lost her husband, but on d other hand, don't u think the Widower who had lost his wife also need assistance too? There r many Widower out there suffering, nobody to cook for them, o body to send an errand, wash their clothes etc, though few people care about them, especially their children or relations, d way they are being abandoned is alarming. In as much the government is trying to balance gender equality in terms of appointments/employment, wat I called dichotomy between widows n Widowers need to b broken completely, I think d widowers need societal help as D Widow does. This is my opinion, wat is ur. NOTE: I AM NOT AGAINST CARING FOR WINDOWS.
Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by sinaj(f): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Romantic kiss
Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by gevans(m): 1:21am On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:
Romantic kiss
Yep
Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by ronald4lif(m): 1:31am On Dec 24, 2015
gevans:
In our society today, every body is now acclamatize with d needs of a window, n almost every body is talking abt their needs since she had lost her husband, but on d other hand, don't u think the Widower who had lost his wife also need assistance too? There r many Widower out there suffering, nobody to cook for them, o body to send an errand, wash their clothes etc, though few people cares, but d rate they are being abandoned is alarming. In as much the government is trying to balance gender equality in terms of appointments/employment, wat I called dichotomy between widows n Widowers need to b broken completely, I think d widowers need societal help as D Widow does. This is my opinion, wat is ur. NOTE: I AM NOT AGAINST CARING FOR WINDOWS.

You raised an important issue but the emboldened ruined it. What happened to their (widowers) hands to perform the chores you listed there?

Perhaps, you're still living in the medieval ages but I would be kind to bring you up to speed. You see, women or wives as the case may be doesn't double as maid (as obtainable in the past) who duties borders around cooking and washing the man's clothes. Men can cook their meal and wash their clothes themselves. The train seem to have left you in the station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by missyadorable(f): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
That is not necessary
Men have the liberty and advantage of remarrying as soon as their wives die
Financially,men are more capable than women
"Poor" is a term used to describe the state of a widow
A rich widow is not a "widow"
Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Widowers that before their wives dies, they are already fuking left right n cntr undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by gevans(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
missyadorable:
That is not necessary Men have the liberty and advantage of remarrying as soon as their wives die Financially,men are more capable than women "Poor" is a term used to describe the state of a widow A rich widow is not a "widow"
Ok o
Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by gevans(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Widowers that before their wives dies, they are already fuking left right n cntr undecided

Really?
Re: Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? by gevans(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

You raised an important issue but the emboldened ruined it. What happened to their (widowers) hands to perform the chores you listed there?

Perhaps, you're still living in the medieval ages but I would be kind to bring you up to speed. You see, women or wives as the case may be doesn't double as maid (as obtainable in the past) who duties borders around cooking and washing the man's clothes. Men can cook their meal and wash their clothes themselves. The train seem to have left you in the station.

Bros, it is not in all cases, though u hv a point

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Like Men With Money & Power. / Fact About Guys / Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Cute Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.