Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,273 members, 7,974,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:08 PM

How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir (653 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir by leslimark(m): 6:25am On Dec 22, 2015
smileyRead on and get savvy on tips and techniques to pick up girls. smiley

Learn the knack of setting yourself apart

If you want the girl you like to agree to go out with you then you have to ensure that you stand out and look attractive. Any man that comes across like "just another guy in the crowd" will have less chances of her agreeing to go out with him. Look better, dress better and talk better.

Wait for that special connection
Don't go blundering in like a bull in a china shop. Wait till you build up a special connection with the girl before you try to pick her up. Sometimes you can "hit if off" almost immediately on making eye contact.

Create rapport and chemistry

If you can make a girl feel comfortable in your presence she will automatically let you invade her space. Smile at her in an open and friendly manner. Build a rapport between the two of you that will make it easier for you to go up to her. She will not reject you.

Don't be uptight

It is important to relax and approach the whole situation as just an evening of fun and nothing more than that. If you do mange to pick up a girl then you thank your lucky stars. Enjoy yourself and be likable and charming. Girls are attracted to guys who are confident and self assured.

Emit positive energy
There are very few girls who can resist energetic, exciting and positive upbeat guys. Being more emotional they look for guys who can make them forget their worries and cares. It is advantageous to have an attitude that is good and attractive. Girls don't mind being picked up by a guy with personality and style.

Know your worth
Every alpha male knows what he's worth and believes in who he is. This shows that he has charisma that make the women flock towards him. If you can prove that you know your strengths by holding your head up high and being honest in every way, it will show and you won't find it too difficult to pick up girls.

Emotions are very contagious

Make sure you are in the right mood when you go out. Girls have a knack of picking up vibes and if you are giving off negative vibes then they won't want to go out with you.

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read-
Click the below link to get amazing dating tips.

Re: How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir by Spanner4(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Guys want tips how to make money not how to pick up random girls grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2015
daht gIRL IS FINE
Re: How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir by Khd95(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Pick up with empty pockets nd u will see ur life in 3D
If ure not talking bout money,education my bro,iam not interested
Re: How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir by Khd95(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Pick up with empty pockets nd u will see ur life in 3D
If ure not talking bout money,education my bro,iam not interested
Re: How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn.....

Re: How To Pick Up Any Girl! Here Are The Ultimate Secrets To Easily Pick Up Any Gir by Applaner: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2015
"pick up girls"

how??

are girls falling down

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need The Link Urgently / 7 Ways People Who Have Been Emotionally Abused Love Differently / When She Decides On An Entree &you Like "Whats In It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.