Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,083 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

How I Got Google Adsense With Ease Within A Week - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Google Adsense With Ease Within A Week (712 Views)

Finally Got Google Adsense Approval / How I Got Google Adsense Using A Domain; Simple Steps / How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Google Adsense With Ease Within A Week by saheed2532(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2015
I’m not here to explain what Google adsense means rather than to tell some other upcoming blogger/publishers that adsense still approves account on a daily basis. Though due to the recent difficulties involved in getting an adsense approval, most especially at the second stage, made some bloggers to have the wrong impression that adsense no longer approval account and if they do, not for Nigerians.

From my personal experience after applying for adsense and got rejected more than ten times. I felt there was no need for me to re-apply again as they may already have enough account and no longer give approval. Until I read an article which shows mean what to do. I tried it and got approval three times on www.myloverstrick.com

All I Did To Get Adsense Approval For Three Blogs At The End Of This Year

1)I got a got a custom domain name: I think the most difficult thing to do in this present age is to keep apply for google adsense with . After doing that for so many month and could not, so I got a cusdom domain name.

2)I Got A Nice Theme For My Blog: Its very important to get a blog template with good navigation and friendly to search engines. Don’t make it too clumsy with too much unnecessary widgets.

3)I Have Contact Me Page: Where I put my contact address.

4)About Me Page: Contains brief introduction about myself and the blog.

5)Privacy Policy: This may be difficult to draft but with the help of online facilities you can get free privacy policy generated for you. That was what I did.

6)Content: This is the most important when it comes to getting adsense approval. Its not about high volume quantities, just few with quality. I got adsense approval with just 8 articles on my blog and non of them was less than 700 words. All the articles were all about me, my NYSC year, my graduation in school, Almajiri, and other new content about my life.

7)I did some little SEO to make my traffic come from google…You don’t need a huge traffic as some people claimed. Most of the blogs I got it for had an average pageviews of 200-300 per day.

coolI applied…What else did I do? Nothing I think.

Just try your best to give adsense what it takes and you will find it so simple to get instead of been frustrated and quit blogging that you so much love.

In case you do all these and still find it difficult, may be you will have to use the other alternative way of getting adsense approval within three days which I will write about in the nearest future here on Nairaland. Success. ...www.myloverstrick.com
Re: How I Got Google Adsense With Ease Within A Week by mimi2015(f): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Visit www.authenticgist.com for your latest news, entertainment gist, celebrity gossip, politics, sports and lot more!

(1) (Reply)

The Big Bang Is Here! Www.w3programs.com Is Up For AUCTION! 13 Days Remaining... / Who Have Union Bank Current Account / seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.