Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

#letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) (32074 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by akp202(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
what should i blame GEJ for now? eh eh ok....just yesterday my girlfriend called me to send her some money and i was not able to because i have not been paid salary for December and she was so furious #LETSBLAMEGEJ.
APC is nothing but a party full of deceit, right from day one they emerge they have been blaming d previous administration.u guys were aware of this mess before u came on board.U guys promised heaven n earth while campaigning but today what are we seeing?stop complaining and start fixing things
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by arabmoney101(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015
lipsrsealed smiley ;Dbut am just passing
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by refreshrate: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
great664:
Absolutely, what do you know, since they believe in blame, why not blame both good and bad things on GEJ, why only bad things?

Check the pics below

10million likes for nailing that response appropriately sir!
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by adexdon(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
after my gal frnd left me #blame it on gej
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by MrSocrate(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Its 9:22am and no breakfast yet, #Iblamegej, This is my first comment about APC since March 2015 election coz i decided to see how the then opposition party, now the ruling party would perform, Honestly (Lie) Lai Mohammed is making mockery of himself and the entire APC family, perhap he is used to blaming PDP and GEJ in the past so consciously and subconsciously he will still blame PDP even in the next four years should Pres. fail to meet the demands of the citizens. 'Lie' Mohammed is no different from a pig. When Barack Obama was sworn in,during his first tenure, USA economy was in shamble coz Pres. Bush fought war and nearly collapsed the economy, Obama however did not blame Bush but came up with a stimulus economic plan that re-awaken the economy. This is a leader with idea and will to prove he is capable. Lie Mohammed should stop this rubbish and encourage Mr. Pres and the minister of petroluem to act proactively. #EnoughisEnough

1 Like

Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by pilotab55(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Bet9ja dnt pay me, man.city burst my ticket. I blame GEJ. Foolishness. Wht u dnt av,u cnt give out.
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by 735i(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
shepherd77:
The arms deal was a fallout of gej's ineptitude so who should we blame? Me?

The subsidy payment covered majority of what gej's regime owed.so who do we blame? You?

So blames put on gej are justifiable.

I rest my case

#quote me wrongly and watch your d.ick head go shorter.

This unfortunate fellow wasn't born with brain #letsblamegej
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Laredojohn(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Hmm..everything now GEJ is to be blamed, this man needs know the difference btw being the spokes person for APC and the spokes person for Nigeria, or else for the 4yrs they will keep blaming GEJ even in things that come up as failures in their government
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by chuksmad(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2015
pilotab55:
Bet9ja dnt pay me, man.city burst my ticket. I blame GEJ. Foolishness. Wht u dnt av,u cnt give out.
When GED was there, fuel to buy was not a problem, enter any filling station and fill your tank. Now come the change APC, fuel scarcity emerges as i expected.
Nigerians should brace up for harder times.
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by dejavu1(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2015
"THE SECRET OF CHANGE IS TO FOCUS ALL YOUR ENERGY, NOT ON FIGHTING THE OLD, BUT ON BUILDING THE NEW"- Socrates

The earlier this sinks in the better for all of us...

3 Likes

Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Pidggin:

I don get alert today! True, na because of Good luck
u can't get alert again because no more free money from corruption

1 Like

Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by jetage1(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015

The subsidy payment covered majority of what gej's regime owed.so who do we blame? You?

I rest my case

#quote me wrongly and watch your d.ick head go shorter.[/quote]
As if u have a dick of ur own, oya blame GEJ
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015
chuksmad:

When GED was there, fuel to buy was not a problem, enter any filling station and fill your tank. Now come the change APC, fuel scarcity emerges as i expected.
Nigerians should brace up for harder times.
shall we continue in d corrupt way of gej because u want surplus corruption in every filling station

1 Like

Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by lailo: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
APC is only saying d obvious,and they need to bcs Nigerians are not patient.We have already started to undermine dia change promise few months in power.Lai was only trying to remind us so dat we don't expect magic.Nigerians are d ones making dem to always remind us of where PDP left us bcs of our unreasonable expectations from APC.When PDP were busy siphoning monies dat were supposed to be paid to d marketers,pilling up debt and promises,in d name of organising elections,no one knows,now dat APC has to give reasons for dis fuel scarcity,we say dem dey talk too much.Awon Aye!!!!
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by henryhino: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2015
There is no light in my area for 2weeks now, can't use my debit card again, Police on the high way have increase their fee from 100 to 200. #letblameGEJ.
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by herald9: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2015
LOL. This trend reminds me of a popular novel... Animal Farm...

Blame Snowball grin

3 Likes

Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by banio: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Boko Haram might extend into 2016 because GEJ did not count the 300 million bullets, 50 million guns and other arsenals bought by Dasuki.
#LetsblameGEJ
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by repogirl(f): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Yes ooo, let's heap all the blame in the world on GEJ so Lai can have no more lies to blame GEJ with. USELESS APCheats.
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Timijo(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Fifa bans Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini for 8 years, #LetsBlameGEJ for this.
arrant nonsense from APC! they have been blaming GEJ since the time of campaign, and they continue the blame after till now as if that is part of their manifesto.
I pity those who still believe in this government of blame and deceit.
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Wise word. Many thanks for the insight. Even as lai Mohammed explained to the public some people choose to go the other way.

shepherd77:

I rest my case

Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Buharidick: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2015
shepherd77:

I rest my case

dude are u okay? which subsidy are u talking about? omg, pls check d period of subsidy covered by yo 500+billions budget. oh, I forgot yo brain was lost before u were born as yo mum went for D&C but they didn't flush everything. u are d proceed of the remnants. ode, awon olo oshi, wayray. ba so' ro'.
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2015
shepherd77:

I rest my case

we knew all dis, voted APc to fix thibz nt to blame GEJ...
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Buharidick: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2015
bcs of our unreasonable expectations from APC.[/quote]
Are u ok, what do u mean by unreasonable expectations? the last time I checked it was apc who promised us heaven on earth. don't even tell me that they met empty account because yo junketeer has been on a wide goose chase with the scarce resources. come to think of it, I remember Fayemi saying they will meet empty purse, meaning they were aware of the challenges, so what js the excuses for.
use yo brain, e joo, abbah, ki lo de, iwo,
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2015
shepherd77:

I rest my case

which subsidy again? I thought APC said subsidy was a scam...
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by nd4facts: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2015
Even though PMB and his new retired Army Customs boss could not control fuel tankers from crossing our borders and or diverting fuel and Nigerians are still experiencing shortage of fuel despite the huge supplies. #letsblameGEJ#

Even though APC have suddenly discovered that removal of fuel subsidy first is a must and Pastor Tunde Bakare and his group are now mute after assisting criminals to waste four valuable years of our nationhood #letsblameGEJ#

Even when we cannot get fuel supplied to all fuel stations and no fuel to power our gen set due to poor power supply #letsblameGEJ#

Even when the APC administration could ban the importation of "I better pass my neighbour gen set" without banning the large size generators #letsblameGEJ#

Even when PMB confirmed that Vandals were sabotaging the gas supply to power generating plants just like GEJ had informed Nigerian's and No APC ( ACN, CPC etc) members supported him then even PMB was a member of council of States meeting at that time. #letsblameGEJ# for poor power supply.

Even when Fashola did not acknowledge the efforts of GEJ during the Campaigns, but he is now copying and following GEJ's power reform blue print as adopted from OBJ administration. It is a confirmation that Fashola was earlier speaking from a point of ignorance he is now calm to understand that GEJ restored the power reform program on track after it was about to be derailed. #letsblameGEJ#

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nebo-how-we-veered-off-power-generation-targets/210930/
http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/vandalism-reduces-power-generation-to-national-grid-by-480mw-tcn/119777.html
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Buharidick: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
Wise word. Many thanks for the insight. Even as lai Mohammed explained to the public some people choose to go the other way.

because of people with brains like yours, ds government will be d worst on earth and not just in Nigeria. they know what people like u want to hear(lies, complain like a nagging wife, blame etc) they have thrown governance to d mod. since I was born, I v never heard or seen fuel scarcity dat hovers for a month let alone 2months. go n hide yo face is shame shameless man or woman I don't even know. I am a Yoruba man n I voted for Buhari, but that doesn't mean Ishouldn't criticise their ineptitude.
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by tefund(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2015
247notire:
After Lai Mohammed, the minister of information blamed GEJ for the current excruciating fuel scarcity in the country, I was expecting something like this to trend soon. Luckily, Nigerians never dissapoint! See screenshots below cheesy
i de soak garri from may 29th till date.#i blamegej
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by Forwetinnah: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Read what's happening in Argentina but the Mallam is here on leisure

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/18/news/economy/argentina-how-to-fix-an-economy/index.html
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by ademega(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2015
Ovaiegbe:

Your father is buying petrol in jerry cans and you are not wailing. Saint ADEMEGA, wait till you become homeless before you wail.
#LetesBlameGEJ for this guys lack of sense.
my father ke?
I guess u are fatherless
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by suso(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Lionel Messi..has Got no mercy buh reverse is the case for Our own brother LaiMohammed... # Lie_Mohammed # Let_Blame_Gej
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by anonimi: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2015
shepherd77:

Are you a

- LIAR

or you are simply

- IGNORANT?

Which one be your case
I hope not the two oh grin shocked

Fuel Subsidy Scam: Senate Releases Names Of Cabal
DEC 02, 2011

Oando Oil, CONOIL, African Petroleum and MRS Oil are among the powerful players in the petroleum sector that have shared over N3.655 trillion between 2006 and September 2011 in pursuit of importation of refined petroleum products.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2011/12/02/fuel-subsidy-scam-senate-releases-names-cabal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2606894_fuelsubsidygovernorssupport2011a_jpeg6748eb4f9a141d76e28ef74b183cd193

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2606895_fuelsubsidygovernorssupport2011b_jpeg5c37e0f0eb35bb083e30b935969cd3c6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2606941_fuelsubsidygovernorssupport2011d_jpegc347aadcc28645a881c11e877b19ae27
Re: #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) by suso(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2015
shepherd77:

I rest my case

I still Blame Gej because you have a fish brain in your Dick head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.