Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. (1456 Views)

Airtel Free Internet On Android[high Speed..2016] / How To Register My Etisalat Line / You Can Now Use Your Etisalat Line To Retrieve Your BVN In Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by donralph2000(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Hello guyz, I woke up to thousands of notifications this morning while my data was off through the night, I was surprised and immediately checked my data balance and alas! Still in tact. Then I decided to browse while the data was still off............and I must tell you, I am still surfing without my data connection. I just flashed android 5.0.1 though.......and running perfectly. .........plz check your Etisalat line and confirm if you too can surf free.
NB. I have not tried to download anything yet but I will let you know if I was able to.

1 Like

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by Djicemob: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
It'd be foolish of me to think that i want to browse the web with my data connection turned off. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by HARDBUOI: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Djicemob:
It'd be foolish of me to think that i want to browse the web with my data connection turned on. undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by donralph2000(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Djicemob:
It'd be foolish of me to think that i want to browse the web with my data connection turned on. undecided
Sure it would buh my own case is in reverse. I am telling you categorically that my data connection is off....I mean OFF and I'm posting on nairaland, sending and receiving messages on whatsapp. Plz any s4 owner with android 5.0.1 Verizon with Etisalat line should PLZ check. Just want to know if I'm not the only one foolish enough to be browsing without My Data On.........I repeat...........Without My Data On.

1 Like

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by joseph214(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Djicemob:
Don't u mean turned off.
Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by donralph2000(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2015
In fact .............check the time

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by donralph2000(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Check

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Op.. Someone might have turned on your wifi and connected your phone to a hostspot..

Show us your data/wifi usage ..
Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by donralph2000(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Check

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by olahero(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmm. OK
Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by donralph2000(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Note that I'm rooted!
Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by Obinnio: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2015
bro enjoy, you've proven it's true, well it is one off and works like black magic, I don't expect it work on another phone like that, enjoy while it last, it's like the phone is rooted to black magic.

2 Likes

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by Warlord3000(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
No comment cheesy

Drop your number so Etisalat can help you fix the bug and see if it will make it stop cheesy

If it's from their end

1 Like

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's a technical glitch from either of your network provider or the S4 radio.... doing a hard reset would rectify things to normal.

3 Likes

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by Djicemob: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
joseph214:
Don't u mean turned off.
Thanks bro. Modified

1 Like

Re: Been Browsing Without Internet On My S4 Etisalat Line. by ProudOlodo: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
donralph2000:
In fact .............check the time

All these happened over the night? OP the obvious happened...you're surfing the web with witchcraft grin Just enjoy if it's truly free wink

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Very Hot How To Get 6gb On Your Glo Sim For Just #1,500 / How To Install Custom Rom On Tecno Phantom Z & Z Mini / Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.