Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,992 members, 7,970,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? (958 Views)

"Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by pinkiberry(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
I have a friend in 300 level that wants to get married . she and he fianceè are in the same city and he is ready to marry her. she wants to know if its advisable to marry in 300Level, the stress involved and others... advice pls
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by PresVA: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
It's all up to her dear... you and I won't be the ones to carry her family and school responsibilities; she should know her capability. ..

She should just know it won't be easy especially if they get a child(ren) involved. ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by lilmax(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
After graduation, why the rush if they are meant for each other?
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by CNN80: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2015
No
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by thorpido(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2015
It's not advisable but many have done it and done well with it.The question is why do you want to?
Just feelings?
You have to know that if you do,it won't be easy.There are things to look at.Are you going to get pregnant right away?Who pays your school fees and your sustenance?
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by Monalisa185(f): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2015
yes.. if she can combine marriage with education..
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by Smhart1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Marriage plus education at the same time is a NO for me
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by Blade21: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2015
No it is not graduate den decide schooling nd marriage is very tough when the go together nd if she takes in that's double wahala so advice her to wait a little she's almost done
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married In As An Undergraduate In 300level? by Miami11: 5:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Finish school first,

Iam finishing my masters with a husband and kids and trust me I have tried to drop school a couple of times because am so behind.

It is almost impossible, especially with no house help, my advice, finish school first.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of School Boy Begging On The Street With His Blind Father / Mothers Would You Allow Another Mum Nurse Your Child? / The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.