Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? (816 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by peelovee(f): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2009
While i was charting with my guy he ask me,
1a. baby what is that thing that makes you love me.
1b. What is so speacial about me that you love so much

I told him i dont really know why i love him, that i keep thinking what is so special in him that makes me love him, that we were just meant to be.

He was a littel bit angry, because he told me why he love me, i inturn ask him if the qualities that makes you love me are no where to be found what will happen? he was short of words.

ABEG my follow NL, please advise if it is wise to tell a guy why you love him. vise versa to babes.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by Ournaija: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
How old are you and how old is the relationship?
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by spikedcylinder: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
If the guy is a retard, don't tell him you love him else he'll only become more retarded.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by edogram(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
sure, tell him. afterall he told u he's own.

my girl told me, i make her laugh alot, i am really funny, she's always happy when i am around or hearing my voice on the phone. i am sure i'm like a basket mouth. who can say anything he want.

but that doesn’t mean if i stop making her laugh she will leave me. we quarried for 3weeks i stop making her laugh. each time on the phone we quarrel, but she is still with me.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by nethacker(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
answer d question   cool
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by peelovee(f): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
Posted by: Ournaija 
Insert Quote
How old are you and how old is the relationship

What has age to do with this, if you don't no what to advise on, please stop too much question i no dey for interview.

grin no be curse, or insult. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by edogram(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
peelovee:

Insert Quote

What has age to do with this, if you don't no what to advise on, please stop too much question i no dey for interview.

how u trying to revive the topic up on board or what. becos there is nothing wrong with what Ournaija have said.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by Ben13: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If the guy is a retard, don't tell him you love him else he'll only become more retarded.

spikey! wink
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by biola44: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2009
u shd know where d r/s is heading b4 bringing up such questions, answering can then follow grin
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by spikedcylinder: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ben o?
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by AmAlone: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
****Singing****

--Love is my formmmm
Which is my fooooood
NORRNE eat my foood

Love is my formmmm
Which is my fooooood
NORRNE eat my foood

As love is my surface and my surface is my light
No doubbbbt No Bailllll!

No Reason For Love, No Season For Love - No Doubt No Baillll

@Post:
Yes it's really wise
That's It! Am Done
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ya ya, tell him u reasons u love him before u lose him to someone better
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by Feelitx(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
You probably don't even know why you love him.Out with it girl.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by luxoire(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
i don;t know why i love my bf - and i am happy with that knowledge

he has some amazing qualities i admire and like and want in a partner - but so have some of my other male friends

i think the day i find out WHY or WHAT it is that makes me love him - that is the begining of the end - cos i may decide one dasy to change my perception of those attributes and the love will die!

i enjoy the mystery of it all - i have never asked him why he loves me, but what he likes about me!

some lind of questions only cause prbs in r/ships especially when ppl see things differently cool cool
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by Ournaija: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2009
peelovee:

Insert Quote

Your post is senseless and childish. True lovers don`t need to seek for public opinion before telling their guys what they feel about them. I think you are a fake lover.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by Ben13: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2009
peelovee:

Insert Quote

I tot u were serious
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by wanville(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by agabaI23(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
infs
Re: Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? by netman1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2009
if u tell a guy why u love him, it can even cajole him to improve more on the reasons behind ur love for him.

(1) (Reply)

Being Engaged Is Wierd. / Can A Guy That Smokes And Drink Find A Good Girl Ever? / What's The Best Way To Test A Partner You're Suspecting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.