Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing (698 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing by Tunchi101(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
1. Yahoo Boys
These ones deserve a standing ovation for womanizing cos they are naturally stereotyped “womanizers”. (though I take exception to those that will come in contact with me and will prove otherwise). Since they hold ladies attention like nobody else, all out of an conscious/unconscious desire to prove constantly that they are financially buoyant by extravagantly and wastefully spending their earnings from scam, all in a bid to take off the panties of the greedy, narcissistic and nefarious ladies who worship money to buy perishable parameters and boost their self serving ego, just in a few minutes of knowing these guys. Yahoo guys !, I throway salute oooo Womanizer

2. Lecturers
It takes the grace of God to find a lecturer in our tertiary institutions who doesn’t at least womanize. The larger percent of lecturers who are unnecessarily strict to students are nothing but womanizers. They however use unlawful pressure upon a lady to coerce her to perform an act that she ordinarily would not perform without the treat of carry over/extra year. Even though some of them pretend to be S.U, they are green snakes under a green grass that would parley and strike a deal with the Class Rep asking him to link them up with babes to they would bleep. They would solemnly promise to upgrade her CGP to 4.50 just to have her attention but once their true nature as sodomizing bastards is uncovered, they would be the one to award her a carry over in their own course. They are common in GNS/GENS department

3. JAMB/GCE Tutorial Teachers

This list is incomplete without these categories of people. I know that some of us might at a point attended JAMB coaching classes and we must have however noticed the gimmicks played by these proclaimed JAMB/GCE teachers. They are always very accommodating to the female students pretending to be helpful in making their admission dream come to reality. Don’t underestimate them, cos they have the phone numbers of many female students ringing them up odd hour at night. (Xtracool things ). Womanizing is in their gene

4. Politicians

This is common with those pot bellied politicians. When they spot a pretty lady from their cars, they will wind down the car window and start saying the sleaziest pick up lines you can never think of, such as sweetie, baby, angel, honey, darling; you shouldn’t be walking in this hot sun. Hop in lemme give you a ride. These romantic pet names are the perfect way to make a girl feel special without mixing up real names. *Hailing to our politicians*

5. Male Corp Members
Some of us will be praying that they should be posted to Secondary Schools so that they will be having secret affairs with those young female students whose bosoms are still undergoing the infant stage of development
6. Bank Managers/HRM
While I would not say that this assertion is 100 percent valid, but it is valid more often than not. Don’t be surpirsed that these ones are also not exempted from the act of womanizing. Since they are respected for the position they occupy and are responsible for the intake of employees, they use this position to coerce female job seekers into getting under their skirt, provided they dance to their tune. Ever wondered why ladies find jobs easily in Nigeria, unlike the male folks?

7. Fake Pastors in Sheep Clothing
The Bible already predicted that many fake pastors will use Jesus’ name to cast out demons and peform signs and wonders. A fake pastor will always womanize no matter what. Today, you will hear the story of a pastor bleeping the memeber of the choir and ushering unit, etc. I’m glad God has been exposing them in recent time

8. Alhajis
They share similar characteristics with the fake pastors. Don’t be deceived by the “Alhaji” they are being called. Many of them are hypocrites in “Alhaji” clothing, they are always twising the Holy Quran giving 1,000 reasons as to why it’s right for a man to marry 100 wives provided he can take their responsibilites and love them equally(even the poor ones who can’t cater for a wife dwell in this same notion and adopt a second wife ). As a matter of fact, a man who marries more than one wife can never be a faithful man, cos his sexual sincerity is next to nill. As a result of this, they go about chasing young ladies despite having five wives at home.
9. Policemen

Sincerity and honesty are not the watchwords of most policemen, and this affect their marital life. A larger proportion of policemen keep extra marital affairs outside. After a strenuous day at work, you will spot them at beer palour such as mama Ngozi cool spot, Mama Ijeoma beer palour squandering money on another another

10. Students
Some students who can’t boast of two square meal a day, will cohabit with a lady for a whole session. They can even give their school fee to a lady they are cohabiting. This reminds me of how a cohabiting friend who was chased out of the exam hall for not paying his school/ department fees.
Re: 10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing by falconey(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
I'm number 10 and proud!
Re: 10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing by tripplephi: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
SO WHAT SHOULD BE DO COS EVERYONE IS GUILTY BUT THESE ARE PHYSICAL, WHAT ABOUT THE ONES IN OUR MINDS...... grin HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO CAST STONE O

Tunchi101:
1. Yahoo Boys

These ones deserve a standing ovation for
womanizing cos they are naturally stereotyped
“womanizers”. (though I take exception to
those that will come in contact with me and will
prove otherwise). Since they hold ladies
attention like nobody else, all out of an
conscious/unconscious desire to prove
constantly that they are financially buoyant by
extravagantly and wastefully spending their
earnings from scam, all in a bid to take off the
panties of the greedy, narcissistic and nefarious
ladies who worship money to buy perishable
parameters and boost their self serving ego,
just in a few minutes of knowing these guys.
Yahoo guys !, I throway salute oooo
Womanizer

2. Lecturers

It takes the grace of God to find a lecturer in
our tertiary institutions who doesn’t at least
womanize. The larger percent of lecturers who
are unnecessarily strict to students are nothing
but womanizers. They however use unlawful
pressure upon a lady to coerce her to perform
an act that she ordinarily would not perform
without the treat of carry over/extra year. Even
though some of them pretend to be S.U, they
are green snakes under a green grass that
would parley and strike a deal with the Class
Rep asking him to link them up with babes to
they would bleep. They would solemnly promise
to upgrade her CGP to 4.50 just to have her
attention but once their true nature as
sodomizing bastards is uncovered, they would
be the one to award her a carry over in their
own course. They are common in GNS/GENS
department

3. JAMB/GCE Tutorial Teachers

This list is incomplete without these categories
of people. I know that some of us might at a
point attended JAMB coaching classes and we
must have however noticed the gimmicks
played by these proclaimed JAMB/GCE
teachers. They are always very accommodating
to the female students pretending to be helpful
in making their admission dream come to
reality. Don’t underestimate them, cos they
have the phone numbers of many female
students ringing them up odd hour at night.
(Xtracool things ). Womanizing is in their gene

4. Politicians

This is common with those pot bellied
politicians. When they spot a pretty lady from
their cars, they will wind down the car window
and start saying the sleaziest pick up lines you
can never think of, such as sweetie, baby, angel,
honey, darling; you shouldn’t be walking in this
hot sun. Hop in lemme give you a ride. These
romantic pet names are the perfect way to
make a girl feel special without mixing up real
names. *Hailing to our politicians*

5. Male Corp Members

Some of us will be praying
that they should be posted to Secondary
Schools so that they will be having secret
affairs with those young female students whose
bosoms are still undergoing the infant stage of
development

6. Bank Managers/HRM

While I would not say that this assertion is 100
percent valid, but it is valid more often than not.
Don’t be surpirsed that these ones are also not
exempted from the act of womanizing. Since
they are respected for the position they occupy
and are responsible for the intake of employees,
they use this position to coerce female job
seekers into getting under their skirt, provided
they dance to their tune. Ever wondered why
ladies find jobs easily in Nigeria, unlike the male
folks?

7. Fake Pastors in Sheep Clothing

The Bible already predicted that many fake
pastors will use Jesus’ name to cast out
demons and peform signs and wonders. A fake
pastor will always womanize no matter what.
Today, you will hear the story of a pastor
bleeping the memeber of the choir and ushering
unit, etc. I’m glad God has been exposing them
in recent time

8. Alhajis

They share similar characteristics with the fake
pastors. Don’t be deceived by the “Alhaji” they
are being called. Many of them are hypocrites
in “Alhaji” clothing, they are always twising the
Holy Quran giving 1,000 reasons as to why it’s
right for a man to marry 100 wives provided he
can take their responsibilites and love them
equally(even the poor ones who can’t cater for
a wife dwell in this same notion and adopt a
second wife ). As a matter of fact, a man who
marries more than one wife can never be a
faithful man, cos his sexual sincerity is next to
nill. As a result of this, they go about chasing
young ladies despite having five wives at home.

9. Policemen

Sincerity and honesty are not the watchwords
of most policemen, and this affect their marital
life. A larger proportion of policemen keep extra
marital affairs outside. After a strenuous day at
work, you will spot them at beer palour such as
mama Ngozi cool spot, Mama Ijeoma beer
palour squandering money on another another

10. Students

Some students who can’t boast of two square
meal a day, will cohabit with a lady for a whole
session. They can even give their school fee to
a lady they are cohabiting. This reminds me of
how a cohabiting friend who was chased out of
the exam hall for not paying his school/
department fees.
Re: 10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP, na my write-up be that ooooo

This thread is dedicated to Lalasticlala

www.nairaland.com/2795704/10-categories-people-cant-without
Re: 10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
U forgot male celebrities
Re: 10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing by Tunchi101(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

Na for anoda site I find diz stuff o
Re: 10 Categories Of Men That Can’t Do Without Womanizing by lalasticlala(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

(1)

Married In School, Single At Home / Photo: If This Happened On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / How Soon Do Good Guys Find Miss Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.