Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,885 members, 7,976,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:25 AM

FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries (1602 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Okorocha Orders Payment Of Workers’ Salaries / We Can No Longer Pay Workers Salaries Because Of Niger Delta Avengers -Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
The FG is still as of today December 22 , yet to pay tertiary workers (specially those under IPPIS) their salaries contrary to the circulars and news given on the 9th of December that it would do so on or before the 21st. Nigerians are really suffering and the year's end I hope won't end like this. FG do something!!!!!!
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by echeonyilo2: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
its nt funy again oo. who don colet nar?
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
E no funny again by brother. We never even see November own
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
THIS CHANGE THEY SWEET MY BELLE grin Buhari MAKA WHY
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by ubah84(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
d worst Christmas so far.wia is d change pls
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
ubah84:
d worst Christmas so far.wia is d change pls
Asin ehn no be small thing
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by comos: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
change!
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hoping that this gets to make front page
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by comos: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
sammyuche:
E no funny again by brother. We never even see November own

Don't be surprise, many of these worker campaign and voted for Buhari, not minding the consequence of a "NEPA bill Certificate" president.

1 Like

Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2015
23rd and still no payment..what's this!!
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by ckmayoca: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2015
I don't even know what to say sef.
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
info reaching me now is that some of the health workers here in Ibadan (Uch,) are queuing in front of banks on the hope that they would be notified on payments. Is this how this Government has decided to treat its people ? what manner of suffering is this have we got in Nigeria. and to worsen is the fact that tomorrow is public holiday. I weep for Niberia
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by EternalTruths: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
sammyuche:
info reaching me now is that some of the health workers here in Ibadan (Uch,) are queuing in front of banks on the hope that they would be notified on payments. Is this how this Government has decided to treat its people ? what manner of suffering is this have we got in Nigeria. and to worsen is the fact that tomorrow is public holiday. I weep for Niberia

Ibadan people must not complain

Because

They voted the Juju called Change and campaigned with the Bring Back Our Girls grin
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2015
Today is the 29th. no alert. I see now that this Government was an error
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please any news yet? any one gotten alert? Anybody?
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by omogin(f): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari and APC na scam people. 2019 they'll be disgraced out of office.
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
omogin:
Buhari and APC na scam people. 2019 they'll be disgraced out of office.

its so sad
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by arinzest: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
UATH Gwagwalada paid on 24th. Fed Min of Enviroment paid on 29th.
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by Finn081(f): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by Finn081(f): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
SMH
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2015
arinzest:
UATH Gwagwalada paid on 24th. Fed Min of Enviroment paid on 29th.

UCH Ibadan no pay for November and December yet
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by ckmayoca: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
I think this problem is internal error not even from the top. But the ministry shld be able to give an update on what is happening which they all kept quiet about.
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by iokpebholo: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
I have nt received alert.imagin a security officer working to secure d lives of others without salary.buhari is d greatest joke.This is d first time am celebrating xmas and new year without salary in d last six years
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
ckmayoca:
I think this problem is internal error not even from the top. But the ministry shld be able to give an update on what is happening which they all kept quiet about.

Exactly. but instead no news at all
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by ckmayoca: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
sammyuche:

Exactly. but instead no news at all

Nwannem we ve got nothing to do than to keep watching na. We have useless union that's only after their 1% monthly charges.
Re: FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries by sammyuche(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
ckmayoca:

Nwannem we ve got nothing to do than to keep watching na. We have useless union that's only after their 1% monthly charges.

True. we go watch and pray. If they can owe two months straight up, how would next year be. Only God knows

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Anambra APC Senatorial Candidate At The Burial Of Chris Ngige's Father / WIKE Influenced Supreme Court Judgment On Rivers Election --peterside / We save N100b monthly from subsidy removal — NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.