Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,231 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Go Unclad At Home So That Ur Husband Has Something To Look Forward To:Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Go Unclad At Home So That Ur Husband Has Something To Look Forward To:Moyo Lawal (2498 Views)

I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Moyo Lawal Pictured In A Casket, Fans React / Lola Alao: "I Was Born Into A Muslim Home, So I Reverted To My Root" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Unclad At Home So That Ur Husband Has Something To Look Forward To:Moyo Lawal by sixtuschimere: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nollywood actress,Moyo Lawal,has urged ladies to go unclad at home so that they can keep their men.According to her, the ability to keep a man at home is not about beauty alone but the way they dress indoors matters.

The actress revealed that for a man to stay
indoors and appreciate what God has bestowed on their woman, the woman needs to walk unclad indoors so that the man can continue to appreciate her for the rest of his live.

Read what she said below....

“if you are female, I think your best look
should be when you are nude, so your husband
has something to look forward to seeing in the
bedroom for the rest of your lives.”

Re: Go Unclad At Home So That Ur Husband Has Something To Look Forward To:Moyo Lawal by noah24(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmm.... Cant even imagine u bin nak**d..... Slim gals works fo me kiss........

Quote me n i ll kick ur ass..
Re: Go Unclad At Home So That Ur Husband Has Something To Look Forward To:Moyo Lawal by pretydiva(f): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
End time advice undecided
Re: Go Unclad At Home So That Ur Husband Has Something To Look Forward To:Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
My mum doesnt walk unclad at home but my Dad is still with her

I fear modern marital advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Consultant, Joro Olumofin Shows Off Big Cassava In New Photo / OMG!!!. See What This Girl Was Caught Doing.. / Mercy Aigbe Shares A Hot Photo Of Her In Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.