Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Kim Kardashian Became An Entrepreneur By Creating Kimoji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Kim Kardashian Became An Entrepreneur By Creating Kimoji (736 Views)

Revealed, How Kim Escaped And Screamed For Fear Of being Raped By The Robbers / My Thoughts: When Rob Kardashian Became Engaged To Blac Chyna / See How Kim Kardashian Blast Wizkid On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Kim Kardashian Became An Entrepreneur By Creating Kimoji by Michozil(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
From making herself so iconic in the famous and well viewed reality TV show #KeepingUpWithKardashians Kim Kardashian took a very smart move coming up with #Kimoji.

What is the definition of Kimoji?

Kimoji is beautiful and famous celebrity Kim Kardashian's emoji app. Cleverly named "Kimoji", the app features more than 250 emoji and sticker designs that reference the reality star's most famous assets and actions, from her butt to her face contouring to her ugly cry face. The app is available on iStore for $1.99 and you're only supposed to download this app if you're 18+ because I can't deny the fact that the app contains explicit graphic contents.

I didn't plan to talk on what the app does or how it crashed Apple's server due to the legions of fans Kim has. But let me just give you a little story of the Kimoji app breaking the Apple app store.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian’s ‘Kimoji’ app got downloaded so many times that it affected the
Apple’s App Store. The 35-year-old star apologized to the multinational technology company for the
technical issues that occurred due to her app, reported Aceshowbiz .

kim-apologizes-to-apple-inc

Funny thing is that she never knew that such could happen in as much as the app got millions of downloads. At one point, apparently, 9,000 people were downloading the app per second at the same
time. Ridiculous!!! But this is what happens when you are that famous and you give you fans something to play with.
OK... Enough with the Kim Kardashian Kimoji app breaking Apple app store. I'm sure Apple Inc is smart enough so they are currently fixing the issues.

My main focus for this blog post is letting you know that Kim Kay is a bad ass entrepreneur.
Kim Kardashian is simply following the well known quote or advice you hear every single day
“Follow your passions!” “Do what you love!”

Has it ever crosses your mind if your passions are your hobbies? Things that you could never get paid for?
For some, the advice to “do what you love” seems possible only if you have a passion for things like finance or accounting or coding.

Well, if you won't listen to me then listen to Kim Kay as she tries to make us know that it’s possible to follow
your passions into a career, no matter what those passions may be. Talk-less of now that we have social media, you now have a platform to do what you love—and to make a career out of it. Kim Kardashian has just joined the list of entrepreneurs who built their entire businesses and careers around social media, many earning $100,000 or more.

Kim Kay took advantage of what we entrepreneurs call 'Passive Income Opportunity' Remember the saying that explains bad things happen for a reason? The Kim Kardashian life explains it perfectly well.

Kim Kardashian first gained media attention through her friendship with Paris Hilton, but she received wider notice after a 2003 sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J was
leaked in 2007 and after that the rest is history. You would agree with me that she recently dethroned Beyonce as the most searched female celebrity of all times.
She knew she wouldn't have to depend on proceeds from the reality TV show or from her modelling career or from being an actress so she made a move every entrepreneur makes, looked for another stream of income and has started earning from social media through her amazing app 'Kimoji'.

This might intrest you: Who is an Entrepreneur and what is Entrepreneurship

There are 6 basic ways of creating an income via social media which are

Sponsorship
Advertisement
Selling Products
Affiliate Marketing
Promoting Services and
Boosting your visibility.

Kim Kay does sponsorship, she runs ads, promotes services, boost her visibility and now she's selling her own product. Kim was able to come up with an idea that would generate income for her. Do you have an idea or a business plan for 2016 that should at least generate some modest earnings for you?
I want you to know now this very moment as you read this blog post that there's no better time than now to do what you love.

However, by building a following online using social media, you can:

Get paid to do what you love
Establish yourself as an expert and
Grow a following around your passions.

Ultimately Kim Kardashian also revealed that she
- See more at: http://www.mozentre.com/2015/12/how-kim-kardashian-became-entrepreneur-by-creating-kimoji.html

(1) (Reply)

Retired Boxer, Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Filled With 100 Dollar Bills / Caption This Photo: What's That Under Basketmouth? Abi Na Conji? Hilarious / Don Jazzy Settled Fight With Olamide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.