Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,862 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

Get Out Of Debt In 24 Hours Or Less - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Out Of Debt In 24 Hours Or Less (789 Views)

Woman, Two-yearold Son Detained Over Husband’s Debt (photo) / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / States With The Lowest External Debt In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Out Of Debt In 24 Hours Or Less by goldland: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
The issue of debt is a crippling one, debt sounds like death! if you are yet to be harrassed by creditors, you may not understand the pains of being in debt. i want to beging a series on how to get out of debt faster than you ever thought possible. First i will recommend the book written on the subject of debt by the world's leading debt overcomer. The man who owed more than 9 banks billions of dollars and was able to pay it off and even become a billionaire later. I'm talking about Donald Trump. Look for his book titled The Art Of The Comeback.

Just to remind you that most of the solutions to your problems are hidden in books. read a book today.

"If you always book an appointment with books, people will always book an appointment to consult you"
---- Tony Okoroafor

"Most people graduate from schools without knowledge, if you graduate from any school, without graduating from the university of books, you are still an undergraduate"

------ Tony Okoroafor
Re: Get Out Of Debt In 24 Hours Or Less by InfoExpert: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2009
Hmn,

Did Trump get out of debt in 24 hours or what
are you trying to say here?
Re: Get Out Of Debt In 24 Hours Or Less by goldland: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
Did you actually took time to read the post very well before jumping into conclusions? i said that iam beginning a series on debt relief.

(1) (Reply)

Feed Back / Black Oil And Kerosine / Free Lecture! Every Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.