Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,983 members, 7,909,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' (49291 Views)

Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by ProudOlodo: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
litetias:
Basically this man is stating it categorically that the vote is being bought by the rice. In other climes a statement like this would essentially derail David Mark's ambition but this is Nigeria where nothing matters but what you have. Smh

Seriously ehn. I read that statement and felt shame. This is something shame wouldn't permit any honourable person utter in a sane society. But here we are...someone trying to make people understand DM deserves their votes not because he has a long list of dignifying achievements to brag about or even apologies for any failures, but because he'd fed them like beggars. Quite a shame
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by stenmikas(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
End time!!!
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by waldigit: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
themilanway:
Greed,deceit and irresponsiblity have made some people lose any form of decorum they might have had in the past,albeit as small as a pea.

Just imagine an utterance of someone's father.

Poverty and greedy mentality.

A shame

We have many like them in this country now. They are product of many years of misrule, hence they have lost every sense of values and decency. A lot of work is needed to re orientate and reintegrate them back into the sane Nigerian public.

1 Like

Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by MakeMoves: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
If David mark has used any mioney belonging to Nigerians as part of buying the rice May the God of 180m Nigerians kill him.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by yinkobert(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
porshuch:
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha, PDP members are losing it . They talk as if they don't have brain anymore. They always sound so insecure. Lol
I love that
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by sage2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

Oga Lala, your boy don show again.

My census series continues. Today we attempt to know the state with the most natives/residents on Nairaland.
I felt that this holiday season will be the perfect time to do it. I do hope you find it worthy of FP.

https://www.nairaland.com/2821147/nairaland-2015-state-origin-residence

Thanks
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by fabolouz1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Our President will send to jail anyone who used his position to corruptly enrich themselves. Pls don't call or reply to any text supposedly from CBN asking you to call interswitch for ur ATM to be reactivated.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by lalasticlala(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
sage2:

Oga Lala, your boy don show again.

My census series continues. Today we attempt to know the state with the most natives/residents on Nairaland.
I felt that this holiday season will be the perfect time to do it. I do hope you find it worthy of FP.

https://www.nairaland.com/2821147/nairaland-2015-state-origin-residence

Thanks

The method Is not OK with me. Remove anything share from the method. If u knw how u will do it, do it. No share. Just like. Tanx
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by sage2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

The method Is not OK with me. Remove anything share from the method. If u knw how u will do it, do it. No share. Just like. Tanx

Fixed.
Re: ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' by sage2(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.