Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,537 members, 7,905,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please (571 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please by yorex2011: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Trying to broaden my understanding of human psychology as regards dating, companionship, especially for the females.. So have a few questions to ask.
1.what attracts you to a guy?
2.what do you think attracts a guy to you?
3.Does the approach from guys have any effect on your mindset.. Does it make you feel good, confident, awkward etc
4.why would you go into a relationship with a guy?
5.what are the qualities you value most in your partner and why?
6. How would you describe yourself (goal getter, career lady, etc.. Any description would do)
7.are you insecure in anyway as regards something particular about yourself (looks, shape, level of intelligence etc)
8. If possible can you give brief experiences that can help me better see things through your own eyes.?

Thanks so much for your time.. I know its a dry topic smiley smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
See JAMB question. undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please by Adasun(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please by ennon92(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Is this suppose to be a questionaire?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
R
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please by yorex2011: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
ennon92:
Is this suppose to be a questionaire?
Somewhat... For the females.. Its obvious i might not get anything so lemme just scrap the whole thing...
Thanks for asking anyways..
I've even learnt something from the absence of female input smiley

(1) (Reply)

See What She Wants For Christmas / 7 Ways To Love / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.