Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,470 members, 7,929,567 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Well Do You Know Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Well Do You Know Nigeria? (655 Views)

Just Incase You Didn't Know:nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Drop By $2bn In One Month / Do You Know Nigeria Has An Ethnic Arab Tribe ? / Who Know Nigeria's Emergency-police Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do You Know Nigeria? by maxsiollun: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Re: How Well Do You Know Nigeria? by maxsiollun: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2009
Due to popular complaint I have posted a list of 10 new EASIER questions! , as well as the answers to the previous 12 questions. Let’s hope we can do better this time! :-)
http://maxsiollun./2009/06/09/how-well-do-you-know-nigeria/
Re: How Well Do You Know Nigeria? by Jarus(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2009
I opened the link, saw the questions but don't know where to write the answers. Where will I put my answers?
Re: How Well Do You Know Nigeria? by maxsiollun: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2009
Write them in the comments section at the bottom of the post,

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Reducing The Seven Point Agenda To Two Will Help President Yara Adu / Embassy Displays Abacha's 1996 Booklets / Nigerian Rebels Say Chevron Oil Facility Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.