Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,034 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Best Gifts This Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Gifts This Season (285 Views)

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Gifts This Season by SonofIssachar: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2015
- Author Unknown

To a Friend - Loyalty

To an Enemy - Forgiveness

To your Boss - Service

To your Child - A good example

To your Father - Honor

To your Mother - Gratitude and Devotion

To your Spouse - Love and Faithfulness

To Yourself - Respect

To All Men - Charity

To God - Your Life!

Meditation: “To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?” Says the Lord. “I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, Or of lambs or goats.”… The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart—These, O God, You will not despise. – Isaiah 1:11, Psalm 51:17

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Gifts This Season by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 23, 2015
You should also check out our imported classy skeletal watch. Visit my signature for more info

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (december 23rd 2015) -CHECK YOUR DESIRES / Question Of The Day. / #wishchristhbd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.