Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 (5040 Views)

Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men / When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) / Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Parkac(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2015
The list of top ten most beautiful women in the world for the year 2015, as compiled by 360Reporters.com, is as follows;

Source: http://360reporters.com/2015/12/top-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world/

10. Penelope Cruz
At number ten, 41-year-old Penélope Cruz Sánchez kicks off our list of most beautiful women in the world. The Spanish actress and model was signed by an agent at the age of 15 and made her acting debut at 16 on television.
She has appeared in films like Waking Up in Reno, Gothika, Volver, Pirates of the Caribbean, To Rome with Love, among others, winning several awards.

9. Charlize Theron
South African and American actress, producer and fashion model, Charlize Theron, comes in at number nine.
The 40-year-old award winning actress has starred in several Hollywood films, such as The Devil’s Advocate, Mighty Joe Young, The Italian Job, A Million Ways to Die in the West and Mad Max: Fury Road.

8. Monica Bellucci
In eight place is 51-year-old Monica Anna Maria Bellucci. She is an Italian actress and fashion model. Bellucci began her career as a model and made a transition to Italian films. She featured in The Matrix films, The Passion of the Christ and the 2015 James Bond film, Spectre.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Parkac(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2015
7. Emmanuelle Chriqui
At number seven is Emmanuelle Sophie Anne Chriqui, the 38-year-old Canadian film and television actress. She is known for her performance in the series Entourage, the movies You Don’t Mess with the Zohan,Women in Trouble, Fort Bliss and The Mentalist Tv series.

6. Scarlett Johansson
American actress, model, and singer, Scarlett Johansson, follows in number six. She made her film debut in North and subsequently starred in He’s Just Not That Into You, Don Jon, Iron Man 2, The Avengers and Captain America. She is aged 31.

5. Nina Dobrev
Our fifth beauty is 26-year-old Nina Dobrev, a Bulgarian-Canadian actress and model. She featured in Degrassi, The Vampire Diaries, The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Let’s Be Cops.

4. Jessica Alba
Jessica Marie Alba, 34, an American actress, model and businesswoman is at number four. She has starred in several movies like Camp Nowhere, P.U.N.K.S., Fantastic Four, Valentine’s Day, The Killer Inside Me, Stretch, Barely Lethal among others.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Parkac(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2015
3. Megan Fox
29-year-old Megan Denise Fox follows at number three. She is an American actress and model. The beautiful Megan featured in films like Holiday in the Sun, Transformers, Jonah Hex, This Is 40, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, among others.

2. Moran Atias
In second place is Moran Atias, an Israeli actress. The gorgeous 34-old-actress featured in movies like Gas, Third Person, The Next Three Days, Crazy Eyes and TV series Crash and Tyrant.

1. Olivia Wilde
Topping our list of most beautiful women in the world is 31-year-old American-Irish actress, producer and activist, Olivia Wilde. She featured in many movies like The Girl Next Door, Cowboys & Aliens, The Change-Up, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Third Person and The Lazarus Effect.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Parkac(m): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Pretty women. Nice. Cc. lalasticlala
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by balash(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2015
Is this 'white' beautiful women in the world?? Cox I don't think any of this women on list is anywhere close to contest with omotola, genevieve,halima abubakar or common Zahra buhari sef! Most beautiful women in the world my foot. All this white people no even fine. I swear I can't marry anyone on the list!!

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by 4hys: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2015
op if i slap u...

soory na jok o

Genevieve Nnaji mate is not there
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by akachidi(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2015
End time list
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by johnydon22(m): 2:18am On Dec 23, 2015
I blatantly disagree angry So no African women is among the top 10 most beautiful women in the world.. Just Hollywood actresses..

America can be quite deluded most times always thinking the world revolves around them.

These women can't even compare with most beautiful African/Black women we have around..

Rihanna beats most of them hands down, From the faces i see up there Genevieve Nnaji na queen be that..

Make we kukuma go do our own list undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by gabinogem(m): 3:39am On Dec 23, 2015
johnydon22:
I blatantly disagree angry So no African women is among the top 10 most beautiful women in the world.. Just Hollywood actresses..

America can be quite deluded most times always thinking the world revolves around them.

These women can't even compare with most beautiful African/Black women we have around..

Rihanna beats most of them hands down, From the faces i see up there Genevieve Nnaji na queen be that..

Make we kukuma go do our own list undecided
Rihanna! Dude are u out of ur mind, what's beautiful about rihanna?! If u say Beyonce I will agree a little with style.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Khd95(m): 3:52am On Dec 23, 2015
No african woman on that list,this is nonsensecry

i can list five nigerian women that are prettier than that lady an no1

Omotola,genevive,our own zahara,rita dominic,ok na only 4 i rememberembarassed

that 'lucy'nd 'transformers' girls na dem fine for my own eye,others should shift frm that mumu list
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Khd95(m): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Yemi alade go beat the top5 hands down,grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by bennifield11(m): 4:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Khd95:
Yemi alade go beat the top5 hands down,grin
who's talking about yemi alade here?,all what she's got is curves and as for her face which is considered number 1 when it comes to picking beautiful people,it's 2/10....let her change her hairstyle for once and you shall scream "SHE NO EVEN FINE"yon can talk about omotola,chidinma but not YEMI
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Not one black woman? How?

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by pretydiva(f): 5:30am On Dec 23, 2015
My name ought 2 b in d no 1 spot of dis list. This list is hereby cancelled
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Yustash001(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Top 10 my foot....some of them can't even be compared with some of out queens in Nigeria...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by faith551(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2015
I don't fancy even one of them. My Genevieve will easily outshine any of those ladies up there

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by mamachizzy(f): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2015
u should have said top 10 white beautiful women. we have amazing black women dat will easily outshine all de women on dis list
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2015
On average blacks(whether men or women) look better than whites.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by Parkac(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
beauty
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
they are beautiful no doubt about it but they can't be the most beautiful in the world because the likes of Genevieve and omosexy are more beautiful than those ladies up there
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2015 by balash(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
H

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See Photo Of A Girl Allegedly Flogged By Soldiers In Port Harcourt / Rihanna Shows Off Her Boobs In Long Dress As She Attends Her Show At NYFW (pics) / South African Celebrity Pulls Off Her Panties During Stage Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.