Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3744730 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by imabillionaire: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guys I want to start playing odd of 1.4 daily starting with 10k 2moro. Do you advice this and if Yes, what markets would be best? I was thinking Handicap 2 to the stronger side of 1.8 n above making 1.07 with an accumulation of 5.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
inplay:
Veria-Iraklis...another draws from same source, lets see what happens to comfirm if fixed match is indeed real.

Cc godoluwa
it has been confimed fixed match does NOT exist

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
imabillionaire:
Guys I want to start playing odd of 1.4 daily starting with 10k 2moro. Do you advice this and if Yes, what markets would be best? I was thinking Handicap 2 to the stronger side of 1.8 n above making 1.07 with an accumulation of 5.
instead of throwing your cash to alabi u berra use it to sow seed to the less priviledge.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
inplay:
: grin grin grin...mofos no gree drop 1.5...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ausproxi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Swagnificent:
inplay in basketball games dey make sense die...
U got any?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
imabillionaire:

i dont advice it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
imabillionaire:
pm me bro....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mazizitonene(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
imabillionaire:
team to score or ov 1.5 is the best market I personally use for such rollover....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
inplay:
grin I followed all the games You've dropped so far, they were all NOT fixed, just some well analysed tips. I will advice You still follow that Ur source cos He/She is VERY VERY good with stats.
If U dont mind U can post the source here. cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Calebsky:
Stoke - Liverpool Handicap (1:0) 1 @ 1.80 kiss
Which bet site is this with this odd, others are very low with the handicap 1.0
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
mazizitonene:
team to score or ov 1.5 is the best market I personally use for such rollover....
WHAT IF THERE IS NO GOAL IN THE TEAM YOU CHOOSE, WHAT HAPPENS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by matos(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
madridfc:
grin I followed all the games You've dropped so far, they were all NOT fixed, just some well analysed tips. I will advice You still follow that Ur source cos He/She is VERY VERY good with stats.
DID ANY OF THE GAMES FETCH YOU CASH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by limpopo: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
@Clementtt. ........ which planet did you fell from coz obviously, am sure you are not from this same planet....

you just dey drop sure picks like suya....

I like your input here sha..

Nice works
but unfortunately I didnt play any.. was fucking busy

Nice work Once Again

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mazizitonene(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
matos:

lolz....that's where your analysis comes in....I believe u r a good punte.....any match u are not sure of.....leave it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
madridfc:
boss contact betting man, tell him its Sir leo who refered u.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
matos:

DID ANY OF THE GAMES FETCH YOU CASH
I dont believe any anybody's game/tip but mine cheesy
I go contact this one sha, HT/FT predictions are for First Class punters cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Solihull
2 - 0
Brackley 17mins
over 2.5@1.10 won grin
3.5@1.37 grin lost shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lankylucky(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
linplay
Genoa vs sampdoria x1 @2.30
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
i trust liverpool with corners already having 4 corners. My liverpool to have more corners is already 86% to boom. NBA i wont sleep off tonight like yesterday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:
i trust liverpool with corners already having 4 corners. My liverpool to have more corners is already 86% to boom. NBA i wont sleep off tonight like yesterday
DID YOU POST THIS? WELL, DO YOU PLAY NBA INPLAY? I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Genoa is having the posession Sampdoria is scoring the goals
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Infamous:
DID YOU POST THIS? WELL, DO YOU PLAY NBA INPLAY? I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU
it's the first game i post here today @around 7am.
About the NBA i need prayer today again dis sleep is already cmg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

MAKE I TELL YOU WETIN YOU GO DO... PUT YOUR LEGS INSIDE A BUCKET OF CHILLED WATER... SLEEP SHALL NEVER COME CLOSE TO YOU!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by obibrigz15: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
[/color]
matos:

[color=]
matos:

matos:

RED MOOD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Softboi:
Tip of the day, stoke city vs liverpool both team score 1.95,,,, GL
stoke to score now,,,, let's boom over to the city
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by clementtt: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Infamous:
MAKE I TELL YOU WETIN YOU GO DO... PUT YOUR LEGS INSIDE A BUCKET OF CHILLED WATER... SLEEP SHALL NEVER COME CLOSE TO YOU!!!!
grin
Infamous:
wow, i cant stop laughing o
dont worry if i sleep off, i will post my daily 200 singles here on sunday, let see if you'll have liver to book them all. I could have post tomorow games but no office on sunday just wake up and book them if you like.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Infamous(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:
grin grin
wow, i cant stop laughing o
dont worry if i sleep off, i will post my daily 200 singles here on sunday, let see if you'll have liver to book them all. I could have post tomorow games but no office on sunday just wake up and book them if you like.
BOOKING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT. BUT IF IT'S INPLAY, I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP UP BECAUSE OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS AND THE PROBABLE DELAY IN REFRESHING PAGES AND OTHER UNFORESEEN VARIABLES
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Calebsky:

And win the... What?
You don make me laugh today cheesy

Lol.. didn't see that..

And win the pfp grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lakritz: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
clementtt:

very easy. Just increase your alarm volume to the highest, set ur time, activate the alarm, put ur phone very close to you. Now you are free to sleep for the next 2-3 hours. Ur alarm will wake you up.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Click on my signature to join merrybet today and win BIG cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by guruvick(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Adefuwabamidele:
Another Game WoooooooN

SUPERSPORT-PREDICTZ IS

THE BEST BBM CHANNEL YOU

CAN JOIN

Yo.. weldone

I played that your first tip x-10

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.