Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,589 members, 7,905,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3763105 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by biholar(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Arsenal ppl epele ooo..,so them trash una? grin I just dey see am this morning grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Jtslimz(m): 5:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Morn mates. You all will recall that i said BONANZAWIN is playing some crazy games with their punters or it might be a software glitch. I picked Clippers and Utah Jazz to end at 200.5 points and would you believe these pipo red my ticket. My akara money wey i dey use dey enjoy inplay. This is proof for all men wey dey laff me dat time.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vikizeal(m): 5:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Neteller funds for sale..50$
Viczeal@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Daily 2 odds with very good money management strategy

https://www.nairaland.com/2824109/urgent-start-winning-sports-bets
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gannycute: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2015
vikizeal:
Neteller funds for sale..50$
Viczeal@gmail.com
be honest please. Can i use your neteller account to fund my OWN BETFAIR account. Tnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vikizeal(m): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2015
gannycute:
be honest please. Can i use your neteller account to fund my OWN BETFAIR account. Tnx
Yes..But why don't you allow me transfer to your neteller account then you can deposit to betfair so that withdrawal will be made directly to your neteller account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gentlezypher: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Jtslimz:
Morn mates. You all will recall that i said BONANZAWIN is playing some crazy games with their punters or it might be a software glitch. I picked Clippers and Utah Jazz to end at 200.5 points and would you believe these pipo red my ticket. My akara money wey i dey use dey enjoy inplay. This is proof for all men wey dey laff me dat time.
abeg can someone explain this ?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gannycute: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2015
vikizeal:

Yes..But why don't you allow me transfer to your neteller account then you can deposit to betfair so that withdrawal will be made directly to your neteller account
those goats refuse to verify my account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gannycute: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2015
vikizeal:
Neteller funds for sale..50$ Viczeal@gmail.com
pls check your mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vikizeal(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2015
gannycute:
pls check your mail
mail sent
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adino(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adino(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Chelsea over2.5
Arsenal over2.5
Man city over2.5
Genk over2.5

Safer
Tottenham (DNB 1)
Chelsea (over2 goals)
Arsenal (over2 goals)
Man city (over2 goals)
Genk (over2 goals)

Better wait till inplay and Enjoy! But of course, you are on your own.

Tottenham1
Chelsea over2.5
Arsenal over2.5
Man city over2.5

Genk over2.5 IDIOT
Safer
Tottenham (DNB 1)
Chelsea (over2 goals)
Arsenal (over2 goals)
Man city (over2 goals)

Genk (over2 goals) IDIOTA

Aca Lost, profit made on System bet. Good Profit grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Twilights(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2015
I dnt understand bonanzawin o, I played a game on d 25th only to check history and the game details aint displayin. Dis is so annoyin, dis site is a scam. Can some1 tel me wat to do?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gentlezypher: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2015
adino:

Tottenham1 Chelsea over2.5 Arsenal over2.5 Man city over2.5 Genk over2.5 IDIOT Safer Tottenham (DNB 1) Chelsea (over2 goals) Arsenal (over2 goals) Man city (over2 goals) Genk (over2 goals) IDIOTA
Aca Lost, profit made on System bet. Good Profit grin
bro how does system bet work?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by sucobaba(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Twilights:
I dnt understand bonanzawin o, I played a game on d 25th only to check history and the game details aint displayin. Dis is so annoyin, dis site is a scam. Can some1 tel me wat to do?
The WAP site right?It is so annoying,what I usually do is to paste the bet ID in the space above and search....it brings it out.
I think they are trying to phase the WAP platform out entirely for the more advanced (and data hungry lol)BET. platform

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
I encouraged a friend of mine to start saving his bets and we realised that in the past 3 months (September to early December) he had spent about N40,000 on sports betting. This guy is UNEMPLOYED!!!! He's job searching. A graduate of Mechanical Engineering.

I screenmunch and save all my bet slips (losses and wins). This is the best way to verify how good a betting strategy is over a period of time and if you're really making profit.

Some people win the occasional N50,000 plus every couple of months. If only they knew how much theyve lost, they'll realise that they aren't really MAKING PROFIT.

There are so many successful strategies in sports betting. So many. Whats important is how "consistent" your strategy is. Successful businesses are not One Hit Wonders. They have to consistently win or make profit.

According to statistics, Only 2% of bettors all over the world make profit. Only 2%. Thats why betting sites dont show you your betting history from day 1. They just show your most recent betting history.

JOIN ME HERE.....LETS TALK.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adino(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bikerboy1(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
sucobaba:
Consistently In-Consistent
my Quote of the day.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Luvlydevin(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2015
At last i just open a nairabet account now make i follow mr low odd chop money, who would Fund my account here hope alabi go give me my own bonaza o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by taiocol: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Ovie56:
I only play overs and you know there's a little thing called cashout .I don't need to tell u how that will help
Kokobet.com have cashout option on hrr site
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kolamilan(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Mr alabi, what happened to postponed matches e.g york City - Northampton Town. cos its the only game remains to green on my accumulated games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Khaytunechi: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
iamnen:
I encouraged a friend of mine to start saving his bets and we realised that in the past 3 months (September to early December) he had spent about N40,000 on sports betting. This guy is UNEMPLOYED!!!! He's job searching. A graduate of Mechanical Engineering.

I screenmunch and save all my bet slips (losses and wins). This is the best way to verify how good a betting strategy is over a period of time and if you're really making profit.

Some people win the occasional N50,000 plus every couple of months. If only they knew how much theyve lost, they'll realise that they aren't really MAKING PROFIT.

There are so many successful strategies in sports betting. So many. Whats important is how "consistent" your strategy is. Successful businesses are not One Hit Wonders. They have to consistently win or make profit.

According to statistics, Only 2% of bettors all over the world make profit. Only 2%. Thats why betting sites dont show you your betting history from day 1. They just show your most recent betting history.

JOIN ME HERE.....LETS TALK.

guy,, rest naa.. if you really de chop,, then feel free to give it out or lock up naa.. you just de throw your advert upandan in our face naa.. who posts games only after it's been played?? say why naa.. so you don reduce your subscription now,, you try naa.. here is for posting tips and helpful links,, not some upcoming punter trying to fleece other punters thru some big big talk wey b bobo juice..

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Good morning guys.
I don return alab's bonus, no thanks to Harrow Borough 5-5 Hendon FC scoreline. I picked 12 DC and it was 1-4 at some stage in the 1st half. The rest is history
Would anyone here be kind enough to credit my NairaBET account with N500? I'll pay with recharge pin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2015
kolamilan:
Mr alabi, what happened to postponed matches e.g york City - Northampton Town. cos its the only game remains to green on my accumulated games.
every postponed match is void. It usually takes at least 24hours for void events to be settled. That match will be cancelled and your bet settled as WON!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ovie56(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2015
taiocol:

Kokobet.com have cashout option on hrr site
so did ebonybet until I tried it with good money ..my eyes is on betway I'm impressed with their platform its simple ..but I'm not depositing there till I've verified successfully...bet365 is good o but their number one will soon be challenged by betway
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by taiocol: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Ovie56:
so did ebonybet until I tried it with good money ..my eyes is on betway I'm impressed with their platform its simple ..but I'm not depositing there till I've verified successfully...bet365 is good o but their number one will soon be challenged by betway

Kokobet.com is reliable and efficient, it also has one of the fastest payout here in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by T4taiwo(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Which Nigerian betting site allows system bet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by taiocol: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2015
T4taiwo:
Kokobet.com, merrybet, bet9ja and Nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kolamilan(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Mversed:
every postponed match is void. It usually takes at least 24hours for void events to be settled. That match will be cancelled and your bet settled as WON!
ok thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adino(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
T4taiwo:

All of them except Wasere.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Timbuktu14:
When dem no gree give them anything on top funding nko?
but some agents dey charge for funding. U be agent?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godwinony(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Khaytunechi:

guy,, rest naa.. if you really de chop,, then feel free to give it out or lock up naa.. you just de throw your advert upandan in our face naa.. who posts games only after it's been played?? say why naa.. so you don reduce your subscription now,, you try naa.. here is for posting tips and helpful links,, not some upcoming punter trying to fleece other punters thru some big big talk wey b bobo juice..
Lol..e be like you be warri guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.