Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,140 members, 7,893,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3754301 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adebayoggt(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Timbuktu14:
You see, in life, we sometimes wonder why we aren't moving forward.
Lastly, let this be the first and the very last time you are going to say stuffs like this to my boss. I have seen tantrums thrown at me and guess what? I took them on the chin because its part of the job. But, i am going to hunt you down if you dare bring him into this nonsense. He's in no league of yours

This is your last warning. Please, for your sake, just read this post and give no response. Else!!

for people to beleive the guy we need proof and for counter defense.we need proof.u need not post threats,that's childish!
competitors in business need to be considered first. consider all options and never respond in anger.
#mykobo

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
lasignor:
Okay so i try my hands on this stupid surebet sure6 and they confirm what people has been saying about them. I get 4 correct scores and one correct result and they give me 12points. Anybody wey wan consider that thing should know that it is scam. God go punish that timbuktu guy and him yeye oga impersonator baslone because dem just dey deceive us. I see person snap with that car wey the two of dem upload for here meanin say dem no dey give any car out. Dem go just use am carry us go there site so we go dey waste our money. na me suppose be first this week and because dem no wan pay dem do ojoro change my games come give me 12points instead of d 22 wey i get. I repeat na God go punish una.

Bros pls do you use money to stake or predict? If no, pls just retract ur statement and leave them alone.

All dis allegation without proofs are not needed.

Even if you have enough proofs, it's still not enough reason to say all these.

Since they didn't really scam you off ur cash, then pls retract dis.

Stuffs like dis comes with terms and conditions

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ROYALTIPPERS: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
SELECTED PROFITABLE GAMES

08/03/16 - 05:00 pm - CROATIA - Inter Zapresic - Hajduk Split (OVER 2.5 GOALS)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
adebayoggt:

for people to beleive the guy we need proof and for counter defense.we need proof.u need not post threats,that's childish!
competitors in business need to be considered first. consider all options and never respond in anger.
#mykobo
Childish? You kidding me right? Are you telling me you would have done better should you be in my shoes? If it was just me, i wouldn't put the last paragraph. Well, i didn't threaten him. I was only putting him in his place.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ok am back angry

You know how we roll wink

We got 354odds for you cool

You are meant to select reasonably to win smiley

Olojukokoro punter like me will stake all grin

Need 20 likes to drop!

Leggoo

25 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Vikkiboi:
Ok am back angry

Need 20 likes to drop!

Leggoo
U on come with this ur 20likes again..... Just drop pls

Where's is gangster na, with his usual bet9ja codes.... Deeplo u no reply me d other day, guess u were tired after camp service....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Vikkiboi:

Bros pls do you use money to stake or predict? If no, pls just retract ur statement and leave them alone.

God bless for this comment. He was even cursing! Can you imagine!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by holythug(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
lasignor:
Okay so i try my hands on this stupid surebet sure6 and they confirm what people has been saying about them. I get 4 correct scores and one correct result and they give me 12points. Anybody wey wan consider that thing should know that it is scam. God go punish that timbuktu guy and him yeye oga impersonator baslone because dem just dey deceive us. I see person snap with that car wey the two of dem upload for here meanin say dem no dey give any car out. Dem go just use am carry us go there site so we go dey waste our money. na me suppose be first this week and because dem no wan pay dem do ojoro change my games come give me 12points instead of d 22 wey i get. I repeat na God go punish una.

this wan eeyaf fes grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by holythug(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Timbuktu14:
You see, in life, we sometimes wonder why we aren't moving forward. The truth is, it could be because of some stupid things we've said to someone in the past. You never know what role someone can play in your life until you actually see them in it.

About the allegations, i don't have anything to say because you don't have proof. And, this isn't the first time i am going to face someone like you on this particular thread. So, we can talk about the allegations when you provide some proofs.

Lastly, let this be the first and the very last time you are going to say stuffs like this to my boss. I have seen tantrums thrown at me and guess what? I took them on the chin because its part of the job. But, i am going to hunt you down if you dare bring him into this nonsense. He's in no league of yours and the fact that he comes up here to joke and attend to stuffs doesn't give you the audasity to curse him! Damn! What was that for?! I will implore that you go give your life some meaning, instead of saying stupid things to people that can make or break you.

This is your last warning. Please, for your sake, just read this post and give no response. Else!!

cheesy cheesy timbu's response reminds me of olamide and don jazzie's beef grin come & take d car oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Krak(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
lasignor:

This comment is so childish, immature and very unreasonable. Go and learn how to air your views without insults and curses, it will make you a much better person. Infact I am not even interested whether your grieviance is genuine or not, your use of foul language totally made me to lose interest.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by deeplo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Vikkiboi:
Ok am back angry
Need 20 likes to drop!
Leggoo
Oya take all the likes.... me, myself and I that's 3 But abeg drop the thing na time dey go I want know how much I don win already
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Krak:

This comment is so childish, immature and very unreasonable. Go and learn to how to air your views without insults and curses, it will make you a much better person. Infact I am not even interested whether your grieviance is genuine or not, your use of foul language totally made me to lose interest.
Same here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lasignor(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Krak:

This comment is so childish, immature and very unreasonable. Go and learn to how to air your views without insults and curses, it will make you a much better person. Infact I am not even interested whether your grieviance is genuine or not, your use of foul language totally made me to lose interest.
mind yur business young man because no b you i get business with
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lasignor(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Vikkiboi:

because i dont use money means they cam scam me?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by solomon09: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ok am back

You know how we roll

We got 354odds for you

You are meant to select reasonably to win

Olojukokoro punter like me will stake all

Need 20 likes to drop!

Please drop am we are waiting OK! Tnx
Leggoo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by soloqy: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
lasignor:

How would you then be scammed if no money was taken from you?

What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ulrich01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
lasignor:

do you even know the meaning of scam at all...... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 123gist(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
yommyk222:
I AM BACK WITH MY TIP
8 MARCH 2016

Ghazl El Mahallah - Aswan FC 08.03.16 13:45.....................UN2.5 @ 1.40

BET WISELY
GOODLUCK

Thnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bjay08: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Local Bookies and failed promises.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by buchito1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dissing here and there.... sad

Anyways a while away from Topic

grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by holuphisayor(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ulrich01:

do you even know the meaning of scam at all...... undecided undecided undecided
I guess you dont either.
Check google

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by holuphisayor(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
soloqy:

How would you then be scammed if no money was taken from you?

What is wrong with you?
google scam and tell me what it means.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ulrich01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
holuphisayor:

I guess you dont either.
Check google

lol. i think you should check it out.. coz i don't see how he was scammed. No evidence no nothing. Just noise.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Vikkiboi my nigga and namesake

I need 100 barrels of crude LIKES

Mr lowodd go pay in dollar
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by andycoal40(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
I lost 7k of my money dis weekend

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by baslone: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
lasignor:

The picture below is obviously what you claimed you to have seen with the "supposedly winner of the car".

Allow me to use this medium to introduce him to you and advertise him small.

His name is Tkay, an upcoming music star that I used to know from my days in the streets of Shomolu.

He is not the winner, not my brother and I am not related to him in anyway. I saw his hustle, believed in it, invested in him and left him to face his destiny. Watch out for his new video featuring Reminisce and Ice Prince, produced by D'tunes and directed by Unlimited LA.

I repeat- He is not the winner of the car. The winner will be announced on the last day of the EPL season. If you have issues, I believe our customer service is in the best position to help you out.

Have a nice day

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Krak(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
lasignor:
mind yur business young man because no b you i get business with

And this foul-mouthed fellow calls himself a businessman. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godoluwa(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
baslone:

The picture below is obviously what you claimed you to have seen with the "supposedly winner of the car".

Allow me to use this medium to introduce him to you and advertise him small.

His name is Tkay, an upcoming music star that I used to know from my days in the streets of Shomolu.

He is not the winner, not my brother and I am not related to him in anyway. I saw his hustle, believed in it, invested in him and left him to face his destiny. Watch out for his new video featuring Reminisce and Ice Prince, produced by D'tunes and directed by Unlimited LA.

I repeat- He is not the winner of the car. The winner will be announced on the last day of the EPL season. If you have issues, I believe our customer service is in the best position to help you out.

Have a nice day
oya legooo. i no wan contest coz i no good in prediction bt make ona reserve one car for me as well. i'm not joking o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
godoluwa:
oya legooo. i no wan contest coz i no good in prediction bt make ona reserve one car for me as well. i'm not joking o
Lol. How can you win if you don't play ? grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by adebayoggt(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
surebet247 ve tried to open account but not going even the app as well.is anybody experiencing same?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Vikkiboi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chiadikaobi:
Vikkiboi my nigga and namesake

I need 100 barrels of crude LIKES

Mr lowodd go pay in dollar

Bros 'LIKES' na small tin o.

I go transfer am give u now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.