Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,967 members, 7,973,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating (1417 Views)

Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by gist4kidsblog: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2015
According to Cameroon media reports, Kelly reportedly suspected him of cheating and checked his cell phone to confirm her suspicion. This let to a heated argument between the pair and ended up with Natto getting stabbed in the process of trying to retrieve his cell from her.

Natto Green’s last appearance on Facebook was on Saturday. The alleged girlfriend is reportedly in police detention in Thailand and her Facebook account has been deactivated. See graphic pics of late Natto...

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/graphic-photos-girl-stabs-boyfriend-to.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by gist4kidsblog: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by eightsin(m): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2015
Love is wicked
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by misspicy(f): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2015
End time girlfriend shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by signature2012(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Ife gbono.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by timilehing(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Bloggers and lies sha
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by pweetychyka(f): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Wat a world!

R.I.P to d dead! In his next world he won't cheat again.... and to d gal.. anjoy ur xmas whereva d Govt of ur country wants u to!
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by faith551(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2015
At least he won't have to cheat again, right?
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by deathmen12: 6:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Boy frnd and gal frnd matter...d gal wil go to jail den d guy wil go and explain to God how he live his life wen he was on earth. Rubbish pple killing their self
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by fluffybaby(f): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Cheating doesnt warrant death I hope other victims of cheating partners will learn this.
It hurts but it should'nt cost a life
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by cana882(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2015
So if d gul catches her bf on d act wit another gul, she'll kill them both & their parents.

RIP 2 d dead..
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Please don't blame this girl, not her fault but her mental state

I once had a girl who was ready to fire shots when she sees any 'questionable' text on my fone. she broke my TV, burnt my cloths

but she later regrets after doing that

this guy should have been more careful

anyway RIP
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by PrinceAkbabio(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2015
end time love, that's what u get wen u date a vampire, RIP to the death
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by nedu2000(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Once had an ex who held a knife at me because she suspected I was cheating just because she felt I didn't call her for a full day( I was down on malaria)and she threaten that if I dare try to 'resist' her she'll shout rape......I managed to escape unhurt,She called afterwards to apologise for her violent conduct.
I never ever visited her or answered her calls again,thank goodness it was about the time I was leave Ph for good
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by CaroLyner(f): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2015
nedu2000:
Once had an ex who held a knife at me because she suspected I was cheating just because she felt I didn't call her for a full day( I was down on malaria)and she threaten that if I dare try to 'resist' her she'll shout rape......I managed to escape unhurt,She called afterwards to apologise for her violent conduct.
I never ever visited her or answered her calls again,thank goodness it was about the time I was leave Ph for good
narrow escape.some girls are crazy
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Alleged Cheating by drosecankkk: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Christ

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Stole My Money / South East, Safest Region In Nigeria , UN / See How This House Help Was Killed And Dumped In The Swimming Pool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.