Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,072 members, 7,916,128 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) (26468 Views)

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Fake Lawyer Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught In Kano (Photo) / RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by onunwa21(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2015
He supplies ATM cards to banks.....
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by Bondesniger(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2015
The guy don become ATM Brocker new kind of biz
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by yomi007k(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Make una Tax d guy well well so that tomorrow e no go fit do am again.

Send d money as airtime to Nairaland make we do fastest fingers. grin
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by onunwa21(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2015
ATM cards courier personnel to banks
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2015
sad angry hmmmmmmm
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by Amoshie(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Can anyone tell me how 870 ATM cards could possibly be hidden in the groin?
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by ibkgab001: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Cloned atm cards

بالبلد عف لأب خحج
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by joyli: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2015
cool grin yahoozee

1 Like

Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Is he an artifact collector?
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by kings09(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Tryin 2 locate Dasuki AtM grin
zulu14:
Spirit of xmas hustling.
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by austynoh: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2015
All dis plenty ATM's For only one person....Omo there's something fishy angry
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by sam90s(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Jeeezzzz!!!

What on earth is he gonna do with those cards? It's much gosh!!!

It's a racket, banks recently suspended withdrawal with local atm cards abroad, it's being used to launder cash I believe. Pathetic way to lose our foreign reserve, as if excesive importation wasn't enough. Sad. cry

4 Likes

Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by elvisdaniels(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Thats how they have been running the country and stealing funds to enrich themselves,to them the northerners politics is all about the money and nothing else.The unity of the one Nigeria today is all about the money and personal gains of the thievery politicians.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by HRich(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe he thinks is PVC
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by pacific2015: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe he wanted to be selling ATM in d market lol. Aboki that suppose to be in d bush taking care of cows re now ATM user.
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Any one who has watched Will Smith's movie; FOCUS will understand.

Xmass break to-watch list updated
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by odun99(f): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2015
ijustdey:
what on earth is a man doing with 870 ATM cards.....

this man is into money laundering big time
he should be investigated on who and which politician he is laundering money for
Do u know the meaning of money laundering?

Nigerians use languages they don't really understand.

Yes, he is into some shady deal/business, but how are you so sure its "MONEY LAUNDERING"

Money Laundering is the process of transforming the proceeds of crime into ostensibly legitimate money or asset..re-investing the proceeds of crime to make more money OR

transfers of illegally obtained money through foreign banks/legitimate business.
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by RichDad1(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2015
sam90s:

It's a racket, banks recently suspended withdrawal with local atm cards abroad, it's being used to launder cash I believe. Pathetic way to lose our foreign reserve, as if excesive importation wasn't enough. Sad. cry
SPot on!
That's the latest loophole in the money laudering scheme. This CBN restrictions was to checkmate incidents like this.
I hope the nay Sayers will see beyond their nose.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Afokesco:
Lol the aboki man na correct con artist

Tribalism will kill you
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by MhizEndy(f): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Any one who has watched Will Smith's movie; FOCUS will understand.
Yeah.. He is a Con man
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by dubemivan(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
this one na Kparawo banza in hausa land... Hmmn it is festive season dont get carried away with fun, stay alert always as anything can happen!
Season greetings Nairaland.
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by talktonase(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Hysmady:
My lost atm is among...I sure die angry
lool if i hear
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by awa(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2015
I thought the abokis are realiable. They better increase monitoring at that Kano International Airport effective immediately....

I personnally don't expect such from the only tribe one should have ordinarilly "trust" with honesty in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by lekan29ice(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
That guy is a bureau de change agent and this is new method they use in operating.
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by sunboy(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
lol that guy na millionaire i swear.
I believe majority of you people are ignorant about what he possibly using those cards for, let me hint you.
People have been making millions from exchange rate differentials, this is a common norm among bureau de change people that works along the borders. Could be naira to dollar, or naira to cedi or even naira to cfa. Those immigrations would know about it.
They withdraw on those cards from another country, convert back to naira and redeposit the money and make some difference that range from 1,000 to 10,000 naira exchange differences. And sometimes they lose, but hardly do they lose.
But 800 cards haaaaa! now i know people are making shiity money from that exchange.
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by Arebay(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2015
God bless all my working boyz and all mallams in d xchange biznez
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by Arebay(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
odun99:

Do u know the meaning of money laundering?

Nigerians use languages they don't really understand.

Yes, he is into some shady deal/business, but how are you so sure its "MONEY LAUNDERING"

Money Laundering is the process of transforming the proceeds of crime into ostensibly legitimate money or asset..re-investing the proceeds of crime to make more money OR

transfers of illegally obtained money through foreign banks/legitimate business.

Hmmmmmmm,,okay.
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by engrkaz(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2015
ijustdey:
what on earth is a man doing with 870 ATM cards.....

E dey chop am
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by DOCTORDONE: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Fast guy! And it's aboki o. You'll think they smuggle gworo abi? I laugh!
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by beegs(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
W[b][/b]while noting that the suspect concealed the ATM cards under his groin,

How possible under his groin? Na bag dey dia?
Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by Bootylicious(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2015
I'll tell you guys what he was abt to 2do with the atm, due to the rate of currency right now in nigeria and not affecting other countries, all he needs do is deposit abt 65,000naira into his account, when he withdraws tru d atm in dubai in dubai's currency converted to naira he'll be withdrawing about 72,000naira means his gain his 7,000naira, 7000 X 870 is 6million naira plus profit. Most people have been doing that here but sadly cbn already stopped cash withdrawal abroad and only shopping with the card early this week, even if he had mad it to dubai, no show

1 Like

Re: Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
What crime has he commited? Are we limited to a certain number of atm cards?

Also why is that immifrations problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Man Allegedly Killed By SARS Operatives In Ogun State / Soldiers Storm Bodo In Rivers State After Oil Spill. Photos / Ugandan Police Officer Kills Wife, Commits Suicide For Being HIV Positive (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.