Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,981 members, 7,915,864 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:33 AM

Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed (698 Views)

Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by adesegun121(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Babe Sneaks Out at Night to Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Expose Her Online

I never bother to call any lady I'm dating at night to ask her, "where are you, are you sure you are home"? and other such questions. Most ladies today lie easily. She could even be under another man taking serious 'wiping' with your engagement ring in her finger and tell you "Baby, I'm just going to bed".

Funny but true. The lady whose face was covered in this photo was in a related situation. She told the man who is about to marry her, after engagement, that she was home sleeping but she was actually at a club. The club shared the photo online hence she had to cry out and confessed;

"Please remove this photo... I will be getting married soon and my guy (fiance) never knew I went out"

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/babe-sneaks-out-at-night-to-party.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by adesegun121(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by ClassCaptain(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2015
lol
Re: Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by CaroLyner(f): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2015
lol.i pray her fiance sees it.
Re: Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by seggzz(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Girls behavior is likened to expansion of water. You will want to believe that the water will expand in the same way when its heated like this others. When others are expanding at a particular heat the water do the opposite.

Imagined a girl planning for introduction? I see girls behind their bad fate. Girls are too difficult to understand. Wo-man!!! Oju kokoro their wachword.
Re: Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by blinxbest(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2015
who cares!!?
Re: Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by Afrok(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Most ladies dont know what they want.
So far it was posted on the social media, its a matter of time before the fiance sees it.
Re: Babe Sneaks Out At Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposed by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Cool story.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Didn't Know About Cheaters / Watch Video Of The Couple Caught Having Serious S*x At Road 1 Gate Of OAU Yester / Photo: When Police Is Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.