Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo (1072 Views)

Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze / Say The Truth: Can You Call Your Mum Or Dad And Say ''i Love You''. / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Liftkid(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2015
I'm not going to leave you until talk truth. cheesy smiley

Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by agarawu23(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Liftkid(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2015
agarawu23:
I have added the picture cheesy
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Specialbaby(f): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Hehehehehehe.

The good thing about such situations is that the hunter would turned the hunted at the end
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by vizkiz: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2015
there are times where you dare not tell the truth. I.e

Bae: viz are you cheating on me?
Me: see abeg I am not in the mood for these questions again
Bae: #grabs balls. Are you cheating on me? angry
Me: #screaming and begging... Baby I swear u am not cheating on you, I love just you alone, I swear with my life yetunde is just a girl in my choir we sing the same part please baby.... Aaahhhnnnn cry
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2015
vizkiz:
there are times where you dare not tell the truth. I.e

Bae: viz are you cheating on me?
Me: see abeg I am not in the mood for these questions again
Bae: #grabs balls. Are you cheating on me? angry
Me: #screaming and begging... Baby I swear u am not cheating on you, I love just you alone, I swear with my life yetunde is just a girl in my choir we sing the same part please baby.... Aaahhhnnnn cry

.EHHH...SAME PART INDEED
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by marshalcarter: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Dats sum balls grin
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2015
lol those balls tho *blushing*
#NaWetinDasukiCause
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Erukumakanaki: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Kikikikikii grin
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by vizkiz: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.EHHH...SAME PART INDEED

you dare not tell her the truth while she is still holding your balls. grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by boboLIL(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Dah place na do or die affair oh...
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by boboLIL(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2015
vizkiz:

she go just squeeze life outta you..lols
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2015
LMAO
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by braine(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't trust anyone with dem balls, no matter the situation.. lipsrsealed
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Liftkid(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2015
braine:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't trust anyone with dem balls, no matter the situation.. lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by vizkiz: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2015
boboLIL:
she go just squeeze life outta you..lols

and you know some ladies can be so heartless. Ask she dey ask you question, she go dey tight her palm harder grin
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by greatness22(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
I recommend this type of punishment to any rapist.
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Liftkid(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Specialbaby:
Hehehehehehe.

The good thing about such situations is that the hunter would turned the hunted at the end

cheesy
Re: That Moment When Only Truth Can Set You Free-photo by Liftkid(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
vizkiz:

Talk truth when her hands still dey there and you will find the thing on the ground grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Serious!! / Picture: Typical Reaction From A Nigerian Girl After Breakup / Funny Photo: You May Drink The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.