Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] (6465 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry Looks Fabulous In Striped Dashiki (photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / 'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by MeloGist(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2015
The Maid got striped nakked by her boss for asking her son to kneel down for 20 minutes for fighting their neighbors daughter in the act of punishment... See Video Here >> http://www.melogist.com/omg-see-how-nigerian-woman-striped-her-maid-nakked/

Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by benedictnsi(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
And that guy behind is trying to lacate his camera to capture some pictures abi undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by Segadem(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
MeloGist:
The Maid got striped nakked by her boss for asking her son to kneel down for 20 minutes for fighting their neighbors daughter in the act of punishment... See Video Here >> http://www.melogist.com/omg-see-how-nigerian-woman-striped-her-maid-nakked/
...and somebody is taking the picture of this shameful act of this madam,
...the woman is mad while the photographer is madder.

4 Likes

Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by MeloGist(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
benedictnsi:
And that guy behind is trying to lacate his camera to capture some pictures abi undecided

I THINK HE WAS ASKED TO DO SO.... grin lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by Afrieyes: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
MeloGist:

I don't believe the caption.

#sorry
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by osesology(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
See as that my guy in pink dey watch in HD. hehehe.
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by bennifield11(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
The only thing I see here is thah BiGGesT beHinD!!!
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by somcherry(f): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
The OP must be lying.
I have seen that picture some few years ago and the storyline was totally different.

3 Likes

Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by prahcetomi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
somcherry:
The OP must be lying.
I have seen that picture some few years ago and the storyline was totally different.
No mind d op jare.......operation copy and paste
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by GoldenJulius(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP, u can lie oooo, u fit lie so tey dead body go rise....
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by funstufz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op, this na original confirmed Christmas lieeeeee
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by Menace2Society(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
MeloGist:
I doubt u will ever make money from blogging cos u are wack!This happened in Tanzania Mumu blogger undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by jaytee01(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP mind urself oooo......blogging no be by force. No come lie give us wit 2 year old pictures!
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by sherrylo: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
This doesn't even look Nigerian
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by Hamster143(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
D dude wife Gaea fafux too o.
Re: OMG!! See How This Nigerian Woman Striped Her Maid Unclad. [photos] by Hamster143(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
D dude wife Gada fafux too o.

(1) (Reply)

#lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) / Bbnaija Alex Set To Marry Her Edo Boyfriend, Dumps Tobi (photos) / Whitney Houson, Illuminati Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.