Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,581 members, 7,972,168 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:04 AM

US Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Student Visa (714 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

US Student Visa by Leyoogunnas: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Hey people, please is it possible for me to go to US on a student visa without paying my tuitions before leaving Nigeria? As I am told that most universities in the US don't demand for tuition deposits. Is this also true? thanks for your answers.
Re: US Student Visa by chocoyetey: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Depending on the school you choose, i will advise you mail different schools and ask them all you want to know, let no one mislead you.
Re: US Student Visa by Leyoogunnas: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Alright, Thanks
Re: US Student Visa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Before your F1 form is sent by the school to apply for the visa you have to have submitted your financial documents showing you have the stated amount required for your study.All this information will be on your offer letter. Then you have to pay ur tuition deposit once your visa is given before leaving for the states.
For me I was required to pay tuition deposit and submitt financial documents showing at least half of required finance needed before my F1 form was sent because I was under the list of countries required to do so(Nigeria) by the school I chose and after getting my visa I was required to pay one year tuition before setting of to the usa

Leyoogunnas:
Alright, Thanks
Re: US Student Visa by justwise(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2015

(1)

Obtaining Police Report On A Saturday / PHOTOS: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening / Interesting And Inspiring Pictures From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.