Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,912 members, 7,945,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} (784 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} by Richardonald(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
The girl in picture kelly kema (facebook name)and natto green (facebook name) were both lovers from cameroon, who based in thailand According to Cameroon
media reports , Kelly
reportedly suspected him(natto green)
of cheat*ng and checked
his cell phone to confirm
her suspicion. This let to a
heated argument
between the pair and
ended up with Natto
getting stabbed in the
process of trying to
retrieve his cell from her.he could not survived it, he died instantly.
Natto Green’s last
appearance on Facebook was on saturday, the girl herself have been arrested by police in thailand and her facebook have been deactivated

Re: Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} by jmaxjohn(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Someone posted this shii b4 u here tday. Pls ure repeating a thread.

Re: Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} by Spanner4(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
cry
Some ladies don't even take any shit like serious.
Re: Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Think I will hire a bouncer that's gonna search My girl or ex thoroughly before I let them in. and I will also hide all sharp objects. maka adiro ama ama.

1 Like

Re: Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} by obiorathesubtle: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Kelly kama and natto green were both lovers from cameroon based in thailand?!undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Too Quick To Judge People.. A Must Read.. / Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had / 4 Assuring Ways To Make Your Oga Moan With Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.