Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport (1402 Views)

Hilarious Moments When Evil Wish To Your Ex-girlfriend Failed Totally / Those Funny Moments When???...... Culled From Facebook / Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Rapunzel001: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
MEMORABLE MOMENTS WHEN USING PUBLIC TRANSPORT

Those moments most of us can all relate to....

1.) That moment when your job interview begins in ten minutes but you are still stuck in traffic and 40 minutes away from your destination... ***E go need helicopter

2.) That moment when time isn't your friend... A fellow passenger is about to disembark so he presents what he believes to be the transport fare to the driver but the driver refuses to collect it and soon a heated argument ensues between the driver and passenger... the passenger be like, "Oga driver!! from buygala junction to Punkyveer roundabout no be 50 naira again?!"... the driver be like "Oga, fuel scarce now haba"

3.) That moment when you disembark from a taxi and then decide to make a phone call. You reach for your pocket but the iPhone 6 is no longer there... ***Trousers with shallow pockets ain't loyal mehn

4.) That moment when you are a pervert and that busty beauty who just flagged down the taxi is about to join you in the front seat... ***No go tap the kind current wey go electrocute you O!

5.) That moment when you are the only passenger left in the taxi and your transport fare is 200 naira so you bring out your wallet and open it only to discover to your greatest shock that what is left there is just 50 naira. ***Better start preparing to speak grammar. Hopefully the taxi driver would be the understanding type

6.) That moment when you are running late so you hurriedly drive to work. Suddenly, out of the blue, a black SUV attempts to overtake you howbeit recklessly. So, you find yourself getting so irritated that you scream impulsively; "You are a mad man". You try to get a better look at the "mad man" and end up face to face with your boss who isn't very fond of you... ***If you manage to keep that job, then you have a testimony

7.) That moment when you are a lady who happens to board a bus somewhere in Ikeja and few seconds after settling into your seat, you turn towards your left only to notice a familiar face which you believe you have seen before. After a minute or two of seriously ransacking your brain, your face brightens up as you squeal, "Lalasticala?! is this really you??!"

8.) Add yours
..... I guess I'd rest my fingertips for now
cc Tosyne2much Wristbangle

©RAPUNZEL 2014
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Spanner4(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by naijaboiy: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when you buy gala and throw your five hundred naira out of the window thinking it was the gala wrap. embarassed

You go explain to conductor when you hear "Back seat...owo da" gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when you tell the beautiful damsel sitting beside you to keep her money and that you will pay for two, only for you not to see your wallet again.

The girl go be like uhmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Michellla(f): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
that moment when you down inbetween two fat women..gosh

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Mjshexy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when the bus conductor is almost exchanging blows with one of the passengers who presents 500 naira note for a trip of 50 box after screaming no change oh and you are having 1000 naira note right on you shocked.

You may as well start doing ur press up b4 u get to ur bus stop grin

4 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by misspicy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when you are going home after failing your exams and you are thinking of how to break the news to your dad,then one agbero looking guy starts chatting you up with phonetics.....you will be like are mad? grin

that moment when you are pressed for toilet in a public transport then the gas you having been trying hard to holdin mistakenly releases itself loudly lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Cholls(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
My brother i can never forget my experience. My first year in school there was this danfo i boarded that day i was hurrying to see my uncle wey just come from jand since a every long time i lost my phone at the school library so dey couldn't reach from home i was too sturbborn then i didn't even bother to call home to inform them. So i called home the night before the incident with the danfo driver i was told my uncle was around i asked when? They said 2days ago that they've been trying to pass the message to me.....i just cut in, what! Am coming home first thing in the morning then my aunt told me you will have to come early 'cus his going to a conference in yenogoa i replied don't worry then i hung up. Morning came boarded the bus the drive was dressed in something i will call Jedi factory 'cuz i sat in the front beside him. It was still early in the morning people were in a rush to get to their various destinations. Not long before we heard pkoo! The tire at the drivers side just deflated. The driver has collected money from every one so passengers came down to see what was the problem the danfo driver said rudely that e ma duro ni o i wan go do tire. People start shouting i was looking at my time before i could look up i heard gbooo! It was the driver that slapped one of the passenger next thing i know 3 guys descended on him they beat him black and blue the driver was still held on the ground they collected the money from him gave us all our money back. But the surprising thing to me that day was when they told all of us to enter the bus that they will take us to our destination. One of the guys took the keys and the other 2 still grabbed the driver put him in the bus then drove us off. I came down at my bus stop that day i no know if make i laugh or cry for that driver. Till date i still look out for that driver.
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Rapunzel001: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cholls:
My brother i can never forget my experience. My first year in school there was this danfo i boarded that day i was hurrying to see my uncle wey just come from jand since a every long time i lost my phone at the school library so dey couldn't reach from home i was too sturbborn then i didn't even bother to call home to inform them. So i called home the night before the incident with the danfo driver i was told my uncle was around i asked when? They said 2days ago that they've been trying to pass the message to me.....i just cut in, what! Am coming home first thing in the morning then my aunt told me you will have to come early 'cus his going to a conference in yenogoa i replied don't worry then i hung up. Morning came boarded the bus the drive was dressed in something i will call Jedi factory 'cuz i sat in the front beside him. It was still early in the morning people were in a rush to get to their various destinations. Not long before we heard pkoo! The tire at the drivers side just deflatted. The driver has collected money from every one so passengers came down to see what was the problem the danfo driver said rudely that e ma duro ni o i wan go do tire. People start shouting i was looking at my time before i could look up i heard gbooo! It was the driver that slapped one of the passenger next thing i know 3 guys deccended on him they beat him black and blue the driver was still held on the ground they collect the money the gave us all our money. But the surprising thing to me was when they told all of us to enter the bus that they will take us to our destination. One of the guys took the keys and the other 2 still grabbed the driver put him the bus then drove us off i can down at my bus stop that day i no know if make i laugh or cry for that driver. Till date i still look out for that driver.

You mean the danfo was later driven? Even with the flat tyre?
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Cholls(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rapunzel001:

You mean the danfo was later driven? Even with the flat tyre?
my brother yes na.
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when you stop a taxi just to see your boo and side boo chatting excitedlywinkcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
never heard of punkyveer roundabout, imazikwa onwe gi?
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by 20bc(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment you refuse to pay for the fine babe beside you after collecting her number....
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by obiorathesubtle: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin the day the bus entered a deep pothole, and I fell on this girl.. I put my hand on her breasts and pressed em to get up... the drama that day shaa.. I apologise taya!!! chai! just because the bus was 40naira ooo Skye bank buses that year for phc... I would've taken a smaller bus for 150 shaaa...I had the money.. but my natural Igbo instincts just held me too tightly that day, funny thing....saw her a week later at uniport, took her number and we have been friends since that day.

another one...on my way back from uniport one evening, this uniport girl was so tired, so she slept beside me while resting her head on my shoulder...(complete stranger)... maybe she read all night or something and had been awake till that time... but she really looked stressed... when the hold up/go slow tie wrapper... most passengers came down and the bus was almost empty so I brain stormed.. my opportunity to take photo with a very cute chick.. the girl cute die eeeehn.. I just had to take pictures. she woke up when she heard my stupid Nokia phone camera capture sound. she was disappointed shaa.. started saying annoying things.. it was really awkward...she didn't feel safe.. but I no care.. I later upload the pics for 2go dah year day form ladies man.. cool

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Iffa talk my own experience now, una go say ayam very stupld angry
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by obiorathesubtle: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
stupidity:
Iffa talk my own experience now, una go say ayam very stupld angry
grin sorry naaa.. no vex.. na mostly slip of tongue... oya talk your own.
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by ERCROSS(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when ur younger sister's friend happens to be in d same bus and u refuse to look sideways because na ur last card u take enta DAT motor....

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Kayoski(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cc : adaksbullet, oya come and talk ur own..
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by PrettyClare7(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
That's a funny one
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by pussygotlips: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
That awkward moment when you seated beside fine girl and your blokos start itching you.
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by adaksbullet: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kayoski:
Cc : adaksbullet, oya come and talk ur own..
bus.........am nort use boss am alway used private jet cool
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Kayoski(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
adaksbullet:
bus.........am nort use boss am alway used private jet cool
bus I trust you..
but before you blow, u no enter bus?
Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when u are in a marcopolo bus filled with corp members heading to your state of primary assignment(mostly northern states), then in d midnite wen d driver puts off d light inside d bus, u begin 2 hear funny sounds and moans especially 4rm ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memorable Moments When Using Public Transport by adaksbullet: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kayoski:

bus I trust you..
but before you blow, u no enter bus?
bus mine fada his bon me too reach families smiley............am Neva used it sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarous Photo Of The Day - Ladies, This If For You - LMAO / Masturbation Is Not A Sin-pastor Christ Oyakilome. / OMG! Check Out Beautiful Young Lady Crushing On Obasanjo In Public [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.