Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls (51503 Views)

Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by moder8: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
I like d number 4
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by misspicy(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

Is your sole aim on this forum to find a husband?
NO,why did you ask that
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by permanentgrace(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

NO,why did you ask that

Nothing much sha. Just notice that you are searching. Expand your search area beyond the forum.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by hottest111: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
ehis05:
Dis ur numba 9 get as e be o....dis babe I lyk n lyks me 2 n wants me 2 dis V her..I no gree o she is 23...so to me she has kept it long enuf..so its jus a lil time b4 marriage where she wud giv it whole heartedly wch was ha initial plan b4 she met me n was willing..dis ur numba 9 na go dey spoil person mind.no shaking sha
LOL grin
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by misspicy(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

Nothing much sha. Just notice that you are searching. Expand your search area beyond the forum.
funny,sorry to burst your bubble though,its my way of joking around. smiley
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by permanentgrace(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

That is 'forming'. You are in no way joking. I and everyone else on this forum have all seen your seriousness on the matter over the while.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:
"... My beloved OP, in whom I am well pleased."

I don't mean to brag, but I just can't be any of such girls in no.3. Side chic? No way! I'd rather date myself.
Dey dia dey hype yaself tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thread showing why it made FPage and why it should still be there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
gcode123:
I recently discovered myself that girls like sex a lot, maybe even more than the average guy.

This girl told me i will run i thought she was only bragging, o boy. Only one day in my place i lost weight, all my body was aching me like i broke firewood, after i said i cant have sex anymore my joystick no gree leave her mouth again o embarassed. i have been drinking so much water since the day she left, almost 3 days now..... I have refused to pick her calls since then!!

My brothers be wary of those girls that look gentle o, they are very dangerous, plus if a girl is saying she will show you pepper in the bedroom, my brother run for your life because no be joke o, if not for extra strength i have na admission i for dey now o.
Bwhahahahahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice write-up

OP, kindly send me your bank account details cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by misspicy2(f): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

That is 'forming'. You are in no way joking. I and everyone else on this forum have all seen your seriousness on the matter over the while.
okay,with all due respect sir your opinion has been noted and discarded now run along DIOT undecided
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by jacuzi: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
whats so special about girls?girls this girls that abeg mama benita one more bottle of chilled origin pls coolwhats so special about girls?girls this girls that abeg mama benita one more bottle of chilled origin pls

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by lebete3000: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
LaudGuy:
Naija girls are fixated on money. They have a false sense of entitlement, which use to piss me off @ first until I realised no be dem do am, they are a product of their environment. naija girls una mentality needs a complete overhaul. If u getting mad, then you are guilty! Finally they are pretenders, liars and un expressive in the bed.

Exclusion Clause:
This does not apply to all but majority are culpable.

It's a misguided judgement to think Money is all a woman is after......dats very wrong!

A woman needs a man dat is confident, mature and social.

When you're confident and mature being social comes easily and ANY I repeat ANY girl will get wet easily.

When you have money without this three Women won't like you except d gold diggers who will do anything to rip you off dat cash and dump yo sorry azz immediately d cashflow stops or she doesn't seed need for it anylonger.

Where there is problem is when you have ds 3qualities without money and anoda guy has dse 3qualities with money...who do you think d girl will run after? Your guess is as good as mine. This reflex is wat make people believe Women love money. That is not to say there aint gold-diggers out there who'll do anything for d cash but you yourself will know its d money and not you she wants.

I stand to be corrected tho as these are just opinions based on my experience and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by obidevine(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
what are you people still looking at me for? get that man a crate of beer for god's sake!!!

oga! can I shake you? people like you are the reason we say ojukwu had died but his manhood lives on.
.. Ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by tzoracle: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
tobex23:
Mtcheew, second page....
cheesy
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Jencejyde(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
lebete3000:

It's a misguided judgement to think Money is all a woman is after......dats very wrong!

A woman needs a man dat is confident, mature and social.

When you're confident and mature being social comes easily and ANY I repeat ANY girl will get wet easily.

When you have money without this three Women won't like you except d gold diggers who will do anything to rip you off dat cash and dump yo sorry azz immediately d cashflow stops or she doesn't seed need for it anylonger.

Where there is problem is when you have ds 3qualities without money and anoda guy has dse 3qualities with money...who do you think d girl will run after? Your guess is as good as mine. This reflex is wat make people believe Women love money. That is not to say there aint gold-diggers out there who'll do anything for d cash but you yourself will know its d money and not you she wants.

I stand to be corrected tho as these are just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge.

A hundred likes all day everyday for the above. Confidence and maturity all day long. Money encapsulated and men....any chic from any race is good to go.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by ekensi01: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool[color=#990000][/color] that was really nice you are tttooooo gooood.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by chukzzy1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
saasala:
American relationship:

Day1: go on a date
Day2: Toast and agree + Kiss
Day3: Sex

Naija relationship
Day1: Toast
Day2: Toast again but girl ask for date first
Day3: go on a date and toast again
Day4: Toast again, girl says no
Day5: Toast again, girl say no again
Day6: Toast again, girl say she will think about it
Day7: Girl is still thinking
Day8: Girl finally says yes
Day9: Try to hug but failed
Day10: Hug
Day11: Try to kiss but failed
Day12: Try to kiss again but girl only pecks
Day13: Finally kiss
Day14: Try to breast boobs but failed
Day15: Try to press boobs again but girl only allow to press inside bra
Day16: Finally press and sucks boobs
Day17: Try to have sex but failed
Dayb18: Try to have sex again but failed
Day19: Try sex again and fail again
Dayb20: Still try to have sex and failed again
Day21: Guy forced girl, she later pity him and have sex
Day22: Girl says he raped her
Day22: Police arrest boy for rape and Linda Ikeji post it on her blog, vivian gist copied it and post it on Nairaland. Guy's name is ruined forever and probably go to jail if found guilty

Naija girl... I carry nyansh for you o

*falls from dasuki's loot* op is a crazeman lmao
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by chukzzy1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
saasala:
American relationship:

Day1: go on a date
Day2: Toast and agree + Kiss
Day3: Sex

Naija relationship
Day1: Toast
Day2: Toast again but girl ask for date first
Day3: go on a date and toast again
Day4: Toast again, girl says no
Day5: Toast again, girl say no again
Day6: Toast again, girl say she will think about it
Day7: Girl is still thinking
Day8: Girl finally says yes
Day9: Try to hug but failed
Day10: Hug
Day11: Try to kiss but failed
Day12: Try to kiss again but girl only pecks
Day13: Finally kiss
Day14: Try to breast boobs but failed
Day15: Try to press boobs again but girl only allow to press inside bra
Day16: Finally press and sucks boobs
Day17: Try to have sex but failed
Dayb18: Try to have sex again but failed
Day19: Try sex again and fail again
Dayb20: Still try to have sex and failed again
Day21: Guy forced girl, she later pity him and have sex
Day22: Girl says he raped her
Day22: Police arrest boy for rape and Linda Ikeji post it on her blog, vivian gist copied it and post it on Nairaland. Guy's name is ruined forever and probably go to jail if found guilty

Naija girl... I carry nyansh for you o
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by abimic(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
That number 8 ehn, ugly girls are easier to date since competition won't be strife, but beautiful girls with many applicants, o boy, survival of the fittest!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dey dia dey hype yaself tongue

Lol. It's called self-love.. and self-respect.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

nje odija ni? cry
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Op ur head dey there

One year of free tips for u

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by noblegrex: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2015
BaebieHot:
Wow num 2. Brag and you are gone like the wind. I find it quite immature
what if I refuse to go
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by em3r4ld(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2015
mzvyne:
OP u r absolutely correct...

All those 10 tips to get a girl, 7 ways to make any girl fall for you, 14 ways to make her madly in love with you... Fa fa fa Foul!

That shii is trash....

Typical 9ja babe... ur handwork on men, esp dah #1 follow make dis list become reality. #smh4Una
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Okesilas15: 3:03am On Dec 24, 2015
BaebieHot:
Wow num 2. Brag and you are gone like the wind. I find it quite immature
Na lie.If he gets money,as in real money,you go still follow am.So no6 negates no2.That is wen you go hear ladies say he is not proud but very confident.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Okesilas15: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mtcheeew @ no 3
U don,t believe that right?Let me dissapoint you by saying it is the one that is mostly true among them all!2nd only to no6.Very pathetic that many ladies don,t even realise that a lot of guys don,t keep relationship for potential marriage but for sex but since the only simple way to get it is to play along with ladies who seems to be thinking of marriage with the guy the very first period of going out with the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Okesilas15: 3:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:
"... My beloved OP, in whom I am well pleased."

I don't mean to brag, but I just can't be any of such girls in no.3. Side chic? No way! I'd rather date myself.
you are probably not in naija.And the tru is most girls involved are always as confident as you because they don,t know what the guy is up to.You better do a lot of barground check on him b4 it is too late.It is not as if a guy will come out and say it to ur face that see you are only my side chic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by JayJustus(m): 4:05am On Dec 24, 2015
forgot to add ond thing...
THEY ARE FACKING LEECHES

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2015
Okesilas15:
you are probably not in naija.And the tru is most girls involved are always as confident as you because they don,t know what the guy is up to.You better do a lot of barground check on him b4 it is too late.It is not as if a guy will come out and say it to ur face that see you are only my side chic.

Everybody mustn't suffer the same silly fate. I'm so not in the category.. And u've got absolutely no reason to contest that with me.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by BlackOnassis(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Mehn some guys are suffering sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by kennyaati(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Pls cn anyone explain d latter part of no 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.