Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture (30156 Views)

Malala Yousafzai Arrives Borno With Her Father, Meets Governor Shettima / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by PhweshyJ(f): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Where is the style? Because she is coming down from a jet? Mtcheww. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Winning123: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
CharlesPhc:

She can even ride on the back of a donkey I don't care.

She must be embarking on an official trip which allows her to fly a Presidential jet.

I really don't understand you. If you work in a multinational and have official car will you tell your wife to enter molue because she is not working in same company. Your comments is senseless

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by vislabraye(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
There will be office of the 1st lady grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by 9izone(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
She is changing lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Forwetinnah: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Why say they have scrapped the 'Office of the First Lady' when she still flies around town on a Presidential Jet?

Well APC/Booooohari are the perfect definition of Hypocrisy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by vislabraye(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonimi:
The CABAL is back surely.

Hmm. Photo session.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by sweatlana: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
She no longer has my respect. I expected more from her

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
The hate being spewed on this thread is monumental and all this is just for the picture of a woman stepping down from a plane. I still find it hard to fathom how normal humans harbour such hatred in their hearts and move around daily.

Some people's lives have really been rendered miserable since GEJ lost that election. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by 9izone(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
PhweshyJ:
Where is the style? Because he was coming down from a jet? Mtcheww. undecided

Odikwa egwu o

Change indeed Mtcheww
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by QuiverBox(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Why say they have scrapped the 'Office of the First Lady' when she still flies around town on a Presidential Jet?

APC scammed Nigerians to get to Power
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by anonimi: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
vislabraye:
There will be office of the 1st lady grin

There is ALREADY, they just changed the semantics to Office of the President's Wife- same jollification of our money continues oh bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2643548_img20150718154741_jpeg0964675e67e3a2107c59222557f17961

viviangist6:
Aisha Buhari Hosts end of the year gathering of Social Media Change Agents at the Aso Villa

Happening Live now at Aso Rock Villa Abuja Nigeria , The Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts end of the year gathering of Social Media Change Agents at the Aso Villa, Photos from the scene of the event below.

http://www.viviangist.com/aisha-buhari-hosts-end-of-the-year-gathering-of-social-media-change-agents-at-the-aso-villa

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/12/22/photos-aisha-buhari-hosts-end-of-year-dinner-for-social-media-change-agents/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217512_aishabuharihostsendoftheyeargatheringofsocialmediachangeagentsattheasovilla_jpegef51dd2776d38180f0282c9adf7c1543
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
obailala:
The hate being spewed on this thread is monumental and all this is just for the picture of a woman stepping down from a plane. I still find it hard to fathom how normal humans harbour such hatred in their hearts and move around daily.

You never begin fathom? When you start..lemme know! This na intro

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by doctokwus: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

Would you please just SHUTUP
Whatever u lost with the loss of the clueless fisherman must really seem irreparable.
I am honestly starting to feel for u.Hope u can survive because the years are gonna be long.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by mideactive: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let's sey u b buhari,n ahisa na ur wife.u fit tell her make she dey fly okada b dat o.I pitty 4 who go marry u

CharlesPhc:

She must be embarking on an official trip which allows her to fly a Presidential jet.

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by miccheck58: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
APCHaram:
Your mates are changing the world and you are here looking and gawking at pics of a child bride married to a geriatric bigot

Child bride reminds me of Ojukwu and Bianca.
Biko how many years Ojukwu take senior Bianca again?
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by anonimi: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
obailala:

Instead of claiming imaginary hatred, why not refute the FACTS and truths being shared on the pretentious woman and her husband-daddy?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Forwetinnah: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:
THE MOST INTELECTUALY SOUND FIRST LADY IN NIGERIAN HISTORY,

CARRY GO MA

WAITING FOR YOUR BASHING.

Intellectually sound? Why was she represented at the UN by Saraki's wife?? You think say Wife of the President na to make Waina,Tuwo Shinkafa abi Garri Masara and watery Egusi soup?? Shiooor

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by tpiar: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
That's her husband's place.

she is a bonafide Kanuri woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by ajebuter(f): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
This woman is nothing short of a disgrace and curse to her children, family and her people. The shambolic all come chop buffet she organised yesterday was a huge slap on our democracy, and a monumental f**k you to the nation. What were they celebrating, when they have not even began to roll up their sleeves. She deserves nothing more than a dirty SLAP to get her brain functioning again.

Bros, i sight you grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Forwetinnah: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
miccheck58:

Child bride reminds me of Ojukwu and Bianca.
Biko how many years Ojukwu take senior Bianca again?

Atleast Bianca was an adult in THE UNIVERSITY when Ojukwu cornered her. Ask Aisha how old she was when Bubu did the unmentionable?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Forwetinnah: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
This woman is nothing short of a disgrace and curse to her children, family and her people. The shambolic all come chop buffet she organised yesterday was a huge slap on our democracy, and a monumental f**k you to the nation. What were they celebrating, when they have not even began to roll up their sleeves. She deserves nothing more than a dirty SLAP to get her brain functioning again.

You need not ask. They were celebrating their success in brainwashing some dolts to keep shouting Sai Bubu while the Country sinks

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by obailala(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonimi:

Instead of claiming imaginary hatred, why not refute the FACTS and truths being shared on the pretentious woman and her husband-daddy?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Accept my sympathy bro... some of your lives have really been rendered miserable since GEJ lost that election and PMB took over. Ndo ooh!
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by ajebuter(f): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
obailala:

Some people's lives have really been rendered miserable since GEJ lost that election. It's a pity.

Dont be a hypocrite omo ilala ni ipinle Kwara

You spewed more hatred and still spews more hatred against GEJ and his wife.

I dont hate this woman but her husband should curb her excesses

Besides, her husband promised to scrap her office but apparently she is refusing to be scarpped

So pardon us for voicing out our view and even if some spew hatred, they are entitled because that's the occupational hazzard of public office.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by nike4love: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
I thought bubu said that his wife won't have an office,and some monkeys are clapping.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by NobleAngell(f): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fine woman with class. She's enjoying it while it lasts.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by obailala(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You never begin fathom? When you start..lemme know! This na intro
Accept my sympathy bro... majority of your nairaland posts paint a picture of a person left in misery since GEJ lost that election. You need to take it easy with youself, try distracting yourself with other activities other than politics.... Ndo oo!
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by ikaboy: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
In recent times u have spewing rubbish.

qquote author=Demmocrats post=41277878]Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

This lady is gradually turning into another Patience Goodluck, the amount of roles she is performing is increasing day by day, the other day she hosted meeting for online media changers, earlier on was when she said 7 Nigerian stole a 3.3 Trillion now this one within a short a period of time.

The only difference between her and mama Peace is that she speaks better English and looks better, i pray she doesn't spoil the government of my Sai buhari.[/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by obailala(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
ajebuter:

Dont be a hypocrite omo ilala ni ipinle Kwara

You spewed more hatred and still spews more hatred against GEJ and his wife.

I dont hate this woman but her husband should curb her excesses

Besides, her husband promised to scrap her office but apparently she is refusing to be scarpped

So pardon us for voicing out our view and even if some spew hatred, they are entitled.
I criticise issues and policies and actions. I would never just wake up and start irrationally getting myself worked up just because someone posts a picture of GEJ or patience. I'm not that shallow.

Regarding the office of the first lady, Buhari scrapped the office of the first lady but that does not change the fact that Aisha still remains the wife of the president who would still enjoy some privileges for being the spouse of a president. Scrapping the office of first lady simply means there would be no more FG budgetary allocations to the office anymore. It is as simple as that and it doesnt mean the president would have to lock his wife in purdah just to please some irrational critics.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by Descartes: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
obailala:

Your post reeks of hypocrisy. Where were you when APC and Buhari were in opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by ajebuter(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
obailala:
I criticise issues and policies and actions. I would never just wake up and start irrationally getting myself worked up just because someone posts a picture of GEJ or patience. I'm not that shallow.

Regarding the office of the first lady, Buhari scrapped the office of the first lady but that does not change the fact that Aisha still remains the wife of the president who would still enjoy some privileges for being the spouse of a president. Scrapping the office of first lady simply means there would be no more FG budgetary allocations to the office anymore. It is as simple as that and it doesnt mean the president would have to lock his wife in purdah just to please some irrational critics.

E jo maa tan ara yin

Kontinu.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by obailala(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Descartes:

Your post reeks of hypocrisy. Where were you when APC and Buhari were in opposition?
I criticise issues and policies and actions. Some may do it but I would never just wake up and start irrationally getting myself worked up just because someone posts a picture of GEJ or patience. I'm not that shallow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture by aramideji(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
CharlesPhc:

editted..
Maybe I should let you know how much it cost the FG each time that jet is used. Where was the budgetary allocation for such trip to the "Office' of the wife of the President.

If they'd retained the 'office of the First Lady' or even at least 'office of the wife of the President' we will understand but in this hypocritical show, they claimed they have scrapped an office which indirectly still exist

Only if you know the kind of joy shes putting on people's face there in borno by seeing the first wife visiting them with an official protocol you wouldnt bad mouth her,im sure if your fam is one of those bin ravaged by boko haram you wud av a diff perspective,we shudnt always av a negative opinion to every matter about our govt,wen u get der one day and u sleep 4am each day working and pple dont apriciate wat u are doing, you wud knw wat am toking abt,try to encourage our leaders atleast once.you not a superhero by criticizing,u jst another bad mouth wastin his/her data

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.