Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,653 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy (667 Views)

Buhari Has Not Done Enough For The Economy - Obasanjo / Omoluabis Dominate UK Elections, Football And Boxing. / Marginalization Of Hausa/northerners Must Stop In Nigerian Football (picture). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello Nigerians

This poll is conducted to know the mindset of Nigerian about the current situation of the sport sector in Nigerian economy with football the main subject. Football is the number one sport in the country and Nigerians are known to be fanatical football lovers all over the world.

We tend through this poll to discover the what Nigerians and the economy had gained and lost through the sport. We will also use this medium to seek opinions of Nigerian on how football can be developed in the country to benefit the Nigerian economy.

Click like or share to show us your humble opinion in questions raised below.

like for yes and share for no

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
do you watch football?
like for......yes, I do

share for.........no, I don't

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
do you watch the game frequently?
Like for yes and share for no

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do you support and European club?
like for yes
share for no

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do you follow the Nigerian league?
Yes I do
No I don't

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
do you support a Nigerian league club?
Yes I do
No I don't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do you know your fanatical love for European football hurt the Nigerian economy?

Yes I do

No I don't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do you support the idea of Nigerian firms sponsoring European clubs?
Yes, It's not bad
No, It's craziness
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Can you pay N1000 to watch a Nigerian league game?
Yes, If it worth it
No, don't even think of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do you know the Nigerian economy can generate billions from the Nigerian league.

Yes, I believe

No, I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
If opportuned, will you ever buy a Nigerian club?
Yes, I can
No, I can't

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
can Nigerian league ever develop into a world class?

Yes, I believe it can

No, it's a future impossible tense.

Thank you very much for your time.

You can also comment to show your view on how the Nigerian economy can gain massively from football and how the game can be develop in the country. Thanks!
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by politricks: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
The football sector can contribute well to the economy but corruption in that sector will not allow us grow. A situation whereby you drop a good player for an abysmal one just because he has connection.
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
politricks:
The football sector can contribute well to the economy but corruption in that sector will not allow us grow. A situation whereby you drop a good player for an abysmal one just because he has connection.
thanks for ur contribution.
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Taiocol krasid groundnutoil uduokirika1
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by groundnutoil(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
if peeps like dangote can invest in footbal beta stadias and club management we can get dia
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
groundnutoil:
if peeps like dangote can invest in footbal beta stadias and club management we can get dia
we have to use something as a bait to bring them in.
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by crownprince102: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Britain gains around £3 billion annually in the epl
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by taiocol: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
cry
Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by uduokirika1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigeria need to solve her fundamental problems first!

However there is an improvement in the NPFL in the past 3seasons we hope they geometrically enhance and consolidate on these gains to set the stage for an all round positioning to compete favourabbly with her peers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerian Football And The Economy by tck2000(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nigerian football

(1) (Reply)

OPC Holds Maiden Christmas Carol / Rate This Police Men / Did You Know? It’s Exactly 235days Today; Since PMB Was Sworn In As President..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.