Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,854 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:02 PM

FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. (837 Views)

Some Pictures Of Destroyed WW2 Tanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by khalhokage(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Disclaimer: You'll find the funny only if you know how ww2 went down and are able to understand some references.

Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by obinnashady(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Only a stoned niqqa can understand this,weed connecting people. #weed inspired.
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by khalhokage(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
obinnashady:
Only a stoned niqqa can understand this,weed connecting people. #weed inspired.

You should have just left instead of showing everyone that you nothing of ww2 history.
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by obinnashady(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
khalhokage:

You should have just left instead of showing everyone that you nothing of ww2 history.
crack head
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by khalhokage(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
obinnashady:
crack head
Ignoramus
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by Adonis3: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lalasticlala abeg how can I attach a pic to my post (not the usual conventional way), I mean attaching it to d write up directly??
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by khalhokage(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adonis3:
Lalasticlala abeg how can I attach a pic to my post (not the usual conventional way), I mean attaching it to d write up directly??

use [img]http://the url of the Image[/img]

quote the op to see how I did it
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by Adonis3: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2015
khalhokage:

use [img]http://the url of the Image[/img]

quote the op to see how I did it

Thanks, buh my problem is how to get the url of the image. I'm talking about an image from my gallery.
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by khalhokage(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Adonis3:

Thanks, buh my problem is how to get the url of the image. I'm talking about an image from my gallery.

You can't do it with an image from your gallery
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by obinnashady(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
khalhokage:

Poverty stricken idìot
lmao......how I chill,ur entire generation merged together can't compare....I mean am richer than ur Dad,ur uncles,ur entire generation.u are not even richer than my dog...#greasy pig
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by Adonis3: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: FUNNY HISTORY: If WW2 Happened On Facebook. by Adonis3: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
khalhokage:

You can't do it with an image from your gallery

Okay, so how do I do it.

(1) (Reply)

Storage Tank That Killed Two Aged Men At Topo Badagry / PMB Moves To Crash The Dollar,sign Landmark Currency Deal With China / 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.