Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (26767 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by PunterTim(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
What was that suppose to mean? undecided

Stated My Outright Displeasure @ That Garbage You Typed Up There,Belittles You!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by PunterTim(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg, I do not support domestic violence - I was only reacting to the fact that some people's point of advice for every domestic issue at home is a usually call for divorce.

Shekina!!
Divorce Is Not A Death Sentence,FĂșcking Traditionalists!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..
Is Beating your wife (pregnant) for your pet the right thing to Do?

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink

You neighbors should have reported the silly man to police for public disturbance and wife battering..

Sending a message to other stu.pid people in the neighborhood.

Smh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by electrokcoi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
tell me where the man and the woman comes from and the type of dog they have an I will tell u exactly what their problem is

ndeewoo
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..
Is Beating your wife (pregnant) for your pet the right thing to Do?

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink
at which age your Bobby start to grow? Habaa... How do you run? Can you lie down face down? When you swim, do you sink or float? What is the platelets level of your bf? .
.God go bless you if you give me small to suck even if na 1 micro-second.
Chaaiiii!!!!! Seeeeee Bobbby eeeeeeeh!!!!!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
thorpido:
Something is fundamentally wrong with the marriage especially the way the man feels about his wife.How do you being sane beat up your pregnant wife?

*Maybe the man is having an affair.....,...with the dog.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
PunterTim:
Divorce Is Not A Death Sentence,FĂșcking Traditionalists!
Divorce is a death sentence to the collective society in the long run and of course divorce is more than death sentence to the kids whose parents are getting divorced.
Your so called "modern ideology" is running the world to the ground , with too many iidiots being raised by foster homes and single parenting which the Government wouldn't hesitate in throwing into jail if they make one mistake.
From Foster home/single parenting - Juvenile home - Prison yard. Check the stats bro before you fuccking advocate for divorce over every little misunderstanding and that isn't about condoning any form of domestic violence.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
PunterTim:
Stated My Outright Displeasure @ That Garbage You Typed Up There,Belittles You!
Yeah , you have every right to say your outright displeasure by labeling it a 'garbage' but I call it 'common sense' even as common sense isn't common to lots of folks these days.

Nothing belittles me , as I do not need any man's approval to say it the way I feel.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by pweetychyka(f): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah , you have every right to say your outright displeasure by labeling it a 'garbage' but I call it 'common sense' even as common sense isn't common to lots of folks these days.

Nothing belittles me , as I do not need any man's approval to say it the way I feel.

Fact smiley
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
pweetychyka:

Fact smiley
Lol, no mind them.

If not for the selfishness of mankind , who would want to put innocent children through the emotional trauma that comes with a divorce ?

The man should be seriously cautioned and I will not support any form of domestic violence - Every misunderstanding can be talked about to a logical conclusion to ensure that such occurrences will not bring that level of disharmony and this is why people need to look deeply before saying ' I do ' and not to act in a provocative manner and when it gets hot the only option is to run away , probably to find a saint elsewhere.
Children will be shouting 'divorce' up and down like it's a carol night song. grin
@thorpido - You said the man is having an affair with the dog ? Oya come explain o. grin
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Begonia(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah blah .....So for every little misunderstanding at home the next step is to pack your load? smh

Well, guys should be happy about this mentality - Get married and anyday you become tired of her ,find something provocative ,then hit her a little and you're single again.
This wasn't just a little misunderstanding.
And, what do you mean by "hit her a little"? Should anyone be getting hit at all? Besides, she was bleeding and had to be taken to the hospital. The man obviously doesn't have a care in the world for his wife and their unborn child. By staying there, she's not only endangering her life but that of her baby too.

Trust me , every man would love it - I know how many married men that are waitng for their wives to demand for a divorce - Na better speed dem go give her one. grin
Why wait for the wife to demand it? Why don't they just demand it themselves and spare the woman the abuse. After all, everyone deserves a chance at happiness.

By the way, I hope you know that not every marriage is broken with legal documents and a signature. Many people are already in broken marriages. They're just not ready to face the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Bolade005: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Onegai:

Nah she should stay. After all, he beat his wife when heavily pregnant, the most fragile time in her life medically and put his child (his own blood relative) in danger because of a dog that if he dies tomorrow, will keep barking but that wife and unborn child will mourn him.

You're right, she should stay. Infact they should all sew Christmas asoebi together, the man, his wife, his child and the dog. Or maybe the woman and child won't sew the family asoebi, maybe just the man and his precious dog.

Someone beats you to the point of bleeding when heavily pregnant over a trifle matter (and yes I am a pet lover but no pet comes before my family), one wonders what will happen when you're not carrying another human being. I can. already see. the headlines... "Wife and Mother beaten to death over not giving the precious family dog meat in its dinner"..
All these for me? Wow.

Ma'am, I am a husband and a father myself and I will never in this life condone a man that beats his woman in her most fragile moments, as a matter of fact, I condone no form of physical or verbal abuse. Yes, the man is a ret*rd for beating his wife but we don't live with them and we don't know what's been going on in that family, we know not the kind of pressure the man is in and what prompted him into such behaviour.

I am not trying to find an excuse for the ret*rd but we all deserve a second chance then if such ever repeat itself again, then the woman can start thinking of moving.

I understand your fears for the woman though but ma'am, don't go hard on me again even though we have different opinions on how the matter should be resolved.

E ma binu.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
akoladejesu:
Law of KAMAL...... He who beats would be beaten back! I support the Husband.
angry angry e
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by pweetychyka(f): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, no mind them.

If not for the selfishness of mankind , who would want to put innocent children through the emotional trauma that comes with a divorce ?

The man should be seriously cautioned and I will not support any form of domestic violence - Every misunderstanding can be talked about to a logical conclusion to ensure that such occurrences will not bring that level of disharmony and this is why people need to look deeply before saying ' I do ' and not to act in a provocative manner and when it gets hot the only option is to run away , probably to find a saint elsewhere.
Children will be shouting 'divorce' up and down like it's a carol night song. grin
@thorpido - You said the man is having an affair with the dog ? Oya come explain o. grin

Sure u r right! Dats y it's always ghud to understand ur partner before marriage!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Begonia:

This wasn't just a little misunderstanding.
And, what do you mean by "hit her a little"? Should anyone be getting hit at all? Besides, she was bleeding and had to be taken to the hospital. The man obviously doesn't have a care in the world for his wife and their unborn child. By staying there, she's not only endangering her life but that of her baby too.

Why wait for the wife to demand it? Why don't they just demand it themselves and spare the woman the abuse. After all, everyone deserves a chance at happiness.

By the way, I hope you know that not every marriage is broken with legal documents and a signature. Many people are already in broken marriages. They're just not ready to face the society.
Of course you're right and I was only reacting to what seem to have become a repetitive rethoric and not supporting the fact that she was hit by the very person who was suppose to be protecting her.
The last paragraph is the reality on ground - Women wants the marriage more than men grin though you can blame it on societal outlook when a divorce takes place.
But , must a divorce be the first point of advice for every misunderstanding that shows up in every marriage ? If this is the case then no one will remain married ,even our parents.
I hope you're aware that some attitude towards one's spouse is worse than physical abuse?
Marriage is not a bed of roses and if we tow that line of divorce then our society will bear the brunt.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
pweetychyka:

Sure u r right! Dats y it's always ghud to understand ur partner before marriage!
Most of them run into a marriage for all the wrong reasons because divorce is an option. grin

Remove divorce from marriages and see how people will take their time to choose a life partner and not for all that iidiotic reasons we see too often.
I want to marry Begonia , this is why I'm attacking her here , make she sef no say if she beat my dog- ermmm....!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by thorpido(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, no mind them.

Ha,nothing to explain here o.I once read that a man and his son were arrested because they were running an animal brothel.
Maybe the man goes to 'feed' the dog in the night.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
clemz88:
Op you forget to include dogs too. Atleast they would av opinions too. grin
grin
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by pweetychyka(f): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Most of them run into a marriage for all the wrong reasons because divorce is an option. grin

Remove divorce from marriages and see how people will take their time to choose a life partner and not for all that iidiotic reasons we see too often.
I want to marry Begonia , this is why I'm attacking her here , make she sef no say if she beat my dog- ermmm....!!!! grin cheesy

Begonia
take note oooooo grin grin grin smiley smiley
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Begonia(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you're right and I was only reacting to what seem to have become a repetitive rethoric and not supporting the fact that she was hit by the very person who was suppose to be protecting her.
The last paragraph is the reality on ground - Women wants the marriage more than men grin though you can blame it on societal outlook when a divorce takes place.
But , must a divorce be the first point of advice for every misunderstanding that shows up in every marriage ? If this is the case then no one will remain married ,even our parents.
I hope you're aware that some attitude towards one's spouse is worse than physical abuse?
Marriage is not a bed of roses and if we tow that line of divorce then our society will bear the brunt.
I understand.
I wasn't advocating for a divorce. I simply implied that it's important not to remain in a place where one's life is in danger especially in her condition. If they choose to reconcile and whatever way they do it is neither my choice nor my business.

Yes, marriage is not a bed of roses but I think like every other life decision, it's what you make out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Begonia(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

I want to marry Begonia , this is why I'm attacking her here , make she sef no say she beat my dog- ermmm....!!!! grin cheesy
Lol!
Don't worry, I don't hit people or animals.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Begonia:

Lol!
Don't worry, I don't hit people or animals.
Fixed. cool
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Meritocracy: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
I pray the bleeding doesn't lead to miscarriage, the man should be ready to impregnate the dog

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by byvan03: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Am sure she is recuperating right in the same house she nearly lost her life, for better for die lipsrsealed.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nicepoker(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lies.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by iswallker(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Begonia:
Wow! Just wow!

I hate animal cruelty. Just as that woman had no right to hit the dog, the man had absolutely no right to hit his wife. I'm almost too sure he didn't hit her just because of her actions. There must have been something more. He obviously has no respect for his wife and no love for his unborn child. He wouldn't even fit in a jungle.

I guess the woman is still in that house. Probably cares more about being married than for her own safety and that of her child.

...okay, I didn't mean to judge. Just couldn't help that last part.

Begonia....funny name.... grin

Sexy chick though...
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourCoffin:
Woman beat a lactating dog. Man beat a pregnant wife. Both of them have low tolerance level and therefore should be locked in the zoo.

In other news, why person moniker go be amunkita?

Generally, most pregnant women have low tolerance to almost anything cos they are hormonal. She could be excused. But for the man, no excuse

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pyrrho:
All you fvcking guys screaming animal cruelty, are you all out of your brains?!

Did you even read the story?

Am I the one or you all are just being stupid!

How can you even mention animal cruelty when a bleeding pregnant woman is in the picture?

Is this what you'll tell your mother if your father beats her to the point of bleeding because of a dog?

People are here forming civilized, but they have chickens tied-up in their compound, or frozen in their refrigerators ready for consumption.

Fvcking Idiats....

I tire oh!if i can discipline my own kid,why not a dog that has no soul...mchewwww..people are not serious, comparing two human beings to a dog
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
See as people just dey pretend for here,i will treat my dogs the way i will treat my kids. If i can spank my kids, why wont i my dogs if they misbehave. Am a dog lover(5 dogs), but they can never equal my family let alone place them above my family.God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by amunkita(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
slap1:
But nwanne mmadu, your username cracks me up.
Nna nwa guy, okwa baptismal name from St. Titus Ang. Church Ogbete Enugu.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Kazrem(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

Hmmm... I personally feels I will never go back to that house if the dog remain there. cry
Urgent message that needs your attention in your mail.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kazrem:
Urgent message that needs your attention in your mail.
I never see any message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Know Your Limit / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.