Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buhari, You Are Not Sorry.- Hymar David - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, You Are Not Sorry.- Hymar David (316 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, You Are Not Sorry.- Hymar David by cuvox(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
As written by Hymar David

Jonathan conceded defeat at the polls, hundreds and possible thousands of lives were spared the violence that usually follows such power-dragging antics, which is mostly the norm this side. We hailed him for it, we called him a hero. We praised him tire.

The Buharists and APCists went: Nonsense, what's the big deal? You guys are lame. He did what he was supposed to do and dazzoll! .

Under Buhari, fuel scarcity like never known in a long while hit Nigeria a uppercut. Buhari chose to travel. The Nigerian Army went on rampage. Buhari said, make I sokogu small go Malta. Boko Haram brought hell and ran riot. Buhari chose to travel.

Now, after so so long a silence in which his shit-for-brains reps fed us all sorts of lies and blame-shifting nonsense, Buhari came out yesterday and said ' I am sorry' for the fuel scarcity under his watch.

And the Nigerian internet broke. Chants of 'Sai Saviour' replaced 'sai Baba' professor Adesanmi the chief mocker of GEJ's hero status dedicated a praise-singing article in his honour. Apcists and Buharists did skelewu on top of 'I am sorry' wey no go even solve 1 percent of the issue on ground. Even me sef, I clapped for him. Until the implication of what he apologised for hit me then I stopped.

Buhari apologised for fuel scarcity. Did he apologise for the actions of his military? Did he apologise for the thousands of Boko Haram dead? Did he apologise for his unfulfilled promise to crush terrorism? Did he apologise for treating Biafrans like nothing and the heavy-handedness of his army towards unarmed protesters? Did he apologise for so many campaign promises unfulfilled and castaway? Did he apologise for the chaos that is the Nigerian economy? Did he apologise for the Lie of his Lai muthafuking Muhammed? Did he apologise for the freefalling Naira that he promised to make at par with the dollar? Did he apologise for touring the world while his country boils? Did he apologise for his own silence towards his people in critical matters where words of reassurance were vital? Did he apologise for keeping us waiting for countless months while he prepared a table of angelic ministers before us in the presence of both wailers and Hailers and liars and thieves?

Yet they are hailing him like he has just found the cure to K-leg disease. They are heroizing him even though nobody will die if he didn't say sorry unlike under GEJ where northerners will lead the violence if GEJ no gree step down( thunder fire you in advance if you wan come deny dis wan). President Buhari did what he was supposed to do and pesin wan deaf on top trumpet blasts of praise. No sef, president Buhari did what he should have done a long long time ago and dem dey shout hallelujahs like pikins. Oh, Bleep that, President Buhari didn't do jack shit. Sorry ke? He said sorry to soften the alarming news he will be borrowing like 8 billion dollars to fund the budget and they are not one bit nervous about it. What nonsense.

My dear APCist and Buharist, for dis contri, na me and una. A sese beere. We just dey start.

Nonsense and condiments.

source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1005721416133359&id=100000865297273&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6231504334637647429%3Amf_story_key.3874947045866425959&__tn__=%2As&fbt_id=1005721416133359&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_7964ab15f2cbdc1e66197c73860d7bb2

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Filling In The Blank Questions/lack Of Comprehension! / Sign The Petition In Support Of Buhari's War On Corruption Here / Confirmed!! Switzerland Sending Another $300m Abacha Loot Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.