Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ulcer Patients: How To Make One Million A Month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Patients: How To Make One Million A Month (473 Views)

Some Foods Ulcer Patients Need To Stop Consuming Immediately / Kidney Patients: How New Dialysis Unit Helped Alleviate Our Sufferings / Ultimate Solution For All Ulcer Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ulcer Patients: How To Make One Million A Month by decasmir: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yes I got Ya. Everyone wants to learn how to make good money every month including me too. But it takes Good health and determination.

Can someone on a sick bed think and talk about making money. If he is unconscious the family can go ahead sell some of his properties to take care of him.

Ulcer is a very deadly disease people don’t know.
Ulcer is an internal sore/injury when not treated for a long time can lead to other infections. Stomach can lead to stooling of Blood etc.
When ulcer is becoming worse it can lead to chest burn.

Some persons eat beans and they get chest pain or burns it is ulcer.

Health is wealth. If you are not healthy you can not make money and enjoy it.
Please health is first. For me am set to enjoy all the food this Christmas. Are you? Ulcer is not like HIV/AIDs. Ulcer has cure. Order yours now for your brother, mother or sister that is sick.

Prevention is great a thing. Stop the ulcer now before it it becomes worse.

Get your Ulcer Natural Guide now and Enjoy good health this xmas and new year.

Call now: 08140074996 to place your order.

(1) (Reply)

How Indiscipline Ruins Family Relationship / Pimples / Could This Be Worm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.