Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,819 members, 7,969,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

CCSNL Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CCSNL Invite (5062 Views)

CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment / Ccsnl Interview Calling / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCSNL Invite by SylarsMcQuins: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
hoebamaa:
seriously...

Your one funny fellow, how more serious could he be mate.
Re: CCSNL Invite by odimbannamdi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Khez:

No fuvking interview

110 target every day

15naria50kobo per call ×2weeks

With plenty 8am news to read to customers on phone

thanks for taking out time to give us feedback. but you were not very explicit so am kinda confused, hence my questions:

do u mean there was no actual interview? all prospects were gathered, job description read out to them and the floored declared open for them to indicate their interest in the job?

what do u mean by 110targets everyday? do u mean 110 calls or deals or transactions or what exactly? and what happens if one falls short of this target?

is it a contract job?

what kinda news do we read out to the customers everyday by 8am. even the customers sef go tire ni.

please clarify these gray areas. thanks
Re: CCSNL Invite by LarbieNesky: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
thanks for the feedback @Khez...... pls expantiate better as said by Odimbannamdi.... did u take the job plus do u av to go to their office @lekki for d two weeks?
Re: CCSNL Invite by Khez: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
No interview
Description read out
Yes floor declared open for interested candidates
It's an mtn win back promo, it's to last for just 2weeks,afterwhich you will be asked to sit at home till further notice, maybe one year or forever idk)
Your to call 110 customers daily
Pay wasn't worth the stress too
So people started going home after they heard what's up

Some did the training sha only to realize the software for the job goor na stress too
So that's it, you can still go by 10 on Monday, they need for people
odimbannamdi:

thanks for taking out time to give us feedback. but you were not very explicit so am kinda confused, hence my questions:

do u mean there was no actual interview? all prospects were gathered, job description read out to them and the floored declared open for them to indicate their interest in the job?

what do u mean by 110targets everyday? do u mean 110 calls or deals or transactions or what exactly? and what happens if one falls short of this target?

is it a contract job?

what kinda news do we read out to the customers everyday by 8am. even the customers sef go tire ni.

please clarify these gray areas. thanks
Re: CCSNL Invite by Khez: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pm me for further clarification
Re: CCSNL Invite by odimbannamdi(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Khez:
Pm me for further clarification

boss i just PMed you now. i will be going somewhere on monday, so i wouldnt mind breezing in to evaluate things myself. i would need further clarification from you
Re: CCSNL Invite by projet: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
khez...thanks for the feed back. But I have further question s
Re: CCSNL Invite by projet: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
How is the payment done,is it on a daily basis.
if one is able to exceed the target does that counts as a plus for the person.that is increased pay.
thanks.
Re: CCSNL Invite by SylarsMcQuins: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2015
Khez don try na, aint trolling buh I tink he explained very Well ow dey operate

1 Like

Re: CCSNL Invite by odimbannamdi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
hoebamaa:
Dear candidate,You have been shortlisted for an interview for data capture role for the kyc project,24th dec.,8:30am.
Any useful info plz.

thanks for the info bro
Re: CCSNL Invite by kudus007(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
odimbannamdi:

thanks brother. i will mail them also
did u get the mail? inviting for interview, if yes, will you be there after reading the post of people that have gone there
Re: CCSNL Invite by odimbannamdi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
kudus007:

did u get the mail? inviting for interview, if yes, will you be there after reading the post of people that have gone there

there ke? i drink poison?
Re: CCSNL Invite by shogz89: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Khez:

No fuvking interview

110 target every day

15naria50kobo per call ×2weeks

With plenty 8am news to read to customers on phone

Pls the two weeks does it include sartuday and Sunday or just Monday to Friday
Re: CCSNL Invite by Khez: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
shogz89:
Pls the two weeks does it include sartuday and Sunday or just Monday to Friday
Mon to sat
Re: CCSNL Invite by femijck(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry I couldn't be here to give feedback.... The job was only for 2weeks so I pulled out immediately....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The National Youth Service Corps? / Massive Graduate & Exp. Recruitment At Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences / Girls Needed For A 60k Activation Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.