Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary (639 Views)

Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) / PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by auntysimbiat(f): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Sv8YHc_1rbU/VnrKMwCsQ2I/AAAAAAAAKpU/PzMfr8E3Ttk/s640/Lere%2BOlayinka.jpg[/img]

Special Assistant to Governor Ayodele Fayose on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka has described the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a party populated by shameless people, saying; “the party's display of shamelessness, especially in Ekiti State is legendary.”..

Olayinka, who reacted to a statement by the APC that Governor Fayose was not telling the truth about the financial status of the state and that the current allocation to Ekiti State was enough to pay workers' salary, said; “In a normal clime, members of a party that ruled Ekiti for four years, borrowing billions of naira to plant flowers that were never seen, thereby plunging the State into debt would bury their heads in shame.”

The governor’s aide said; “at some points in the administration of the APC government of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Ekiti State received federal allocation ranging from N9 billion to N6 billion, yet, Fayemi not only left two months workers’ salaries and four months cooperatives and union deductions unpaid, he took N25 billion bond with period accumulated interest of N16 billion and also obtained N15, 831,613,425.62 commercial bank loan and did nothing with the fund.”

On the APC’s claim that Governor Fayose’s failure to comply with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) guidelines, including paying counterpart fund, was responsible for banning the state from accessing Federal intervention fund to run primary schools, Olayinka said; “It is on record that about N830 million was released by the APC government of Fayemi for SUBEB 2013 counterpart fund.

However, the fund was immediately withdrawn from the Access Bank account to which it was paid, immediately fund was released by the UBEC, Abuja.

“The penalty Ekiti State SUBEB is paying today is the N830 million counterpart fraud perpetrated by the APC government of Fayemi and I challenge Olatunbosun to an open debate on this.”

On allocation received by the State in December, Olayinka said; “After over N900 million was deducted from the State allocation directly from Abuja as loan repayment, what remained was a little above N1.3 billion while the 16 Local Councils also got a little above N1.3 billion.

“About N2.6 billion is spent on salaries, subvention, pension and gratuity monthly by the State government alone and one wonders how sensible it is for the APC Spokesperson, Taiwo Olatunbosun to have added State allocation with that of the local government as if State government workers are the same as those of the Local Councils.”

Speaking further, the governor’s spokesperson said Governor Fayose will continue to be transparent in his handling of the State finances, adding that the remnants of APC membership in Ekiti State should rather channel their energies and resources towards rescuing the APC-led federal government from cluelessness.

He said; “If not that they are extremely shameless, members of such a party that mismanaged the finances of Ekiti State to the extent that deductions will be made from the State allocation till 2036 should naturally be on their bended kneels, pleading to Ekiti people for forgiveness.”

cc lalasticlala
SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/fayoses-aide-lere-ekiti-apc-s.html
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by auntysimbiat(f): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
he fires back
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by Descartes: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
...and a pathetic opposition
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by Descartes: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
“In a normal clime, members of a party that ruled Ekiti for four years, borrowing billions of naira to plant flowers that were never seen, thereby plunging the State into debt would bury their heads in shame.” - Olayinka Media Aid to Fayose, Dec. 23rd 2015
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by Descartes: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote][/quote] He said; “If not that they are extremely shameless, members of such a party that mismanaged the finances of Ekiti State to the extent that deductions will be made from the State allocation till 2036 should naturally be on their bended kneels, pleading to Ekiti people for forgiveness.”
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by temitemi1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shameless pple.
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by Firmjudge(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm this is strong oo.
EkitiAPC agree to his challange for open debate.
Make him do una final DDT.
Shameless flower planters.
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by Querty(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have always said it;

I find it very difficult to differentiate between APC and the Devil.... Anytime I see or hear d name APC, Lies come
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by Jokay07(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Querty:

I have always said it;

I find it very difficult to differentiate between APC and the Devil....
Anytime I see or hear d name APC, Lies come
you can't differentiate once you started crushing on a woman that suppose to be cooling off in jail
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by oatzeal(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol.. Fire for fire
Re: Fayose’s Aide, Lere : Ekiti APC ’s Shamelessness Is Legendary by Ijaya123: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
All I see about Ekiti is just press releases and senseless photos. No meaningful achievement. I pity the people of that state.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Budgets N2.3bn For Ex-presidents In 2016 / Christmas Day Tragedy In Ibadan, As Traders Beg APC Governor For Fire Station / Nigeria’s Budget Without Oil Realisable – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.