Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (41618 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by arabbunkum: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chei! Lying baaaaarstaaad!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by TimeManager(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
There Is Still A Little Way Off Albeit, Intelligence Must Be Top notch, Psychological Reorientation Must Be The Center Point Of The Media Strategy Which I Think The FG Has Engaged in A Great Deal. The Era Of Territorial Control And Army Manouverng Is Over, Much Credit To FG. Suicide Bombings However Should Not Be A Yardstick For Determining The Success Over Terrorism. The US Still Is Dealing With Some Pockects Of Gun Shootings, France Is Not An Exception, Likewise Other Nations Who Are Confronted With Terrorism. These Knotty Situations Has Come To Stay Whether You Like It Or Not, We Are Only Left With The Option Of How To Repress Them.

* Religion Is The Opium Of The Society*

The Truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
This liar again

Bokoharam may likely reply this man with another attack

People should be watchful on 25th of this month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by KingsJohnson(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
On a serious note, this man is about to cause a grave and unnecessary havoc to the masses dis Xmas period becos of his uncontrollable programmed robot of a mouth. This a big and crazy challenge on dis deadly sect and believe me, even if the above by Lai Mohammed is true, this people (Boko Haram) will not take it likely and they will surely do something stupid to show that they still exist. Evil don't end or die just like dat.

And I wish the day that they will prove their continuous existence, Mohammed and his cohort should be the victims because the innocent and poor masses has suffered a lot, cus of what one man said with his ass of a mouth without finking about its implications.............

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by irondome: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
APC does not need this sort of nonsense. Everyone knows the fight is far from over. I am disappointed in Lai Mohammed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lai Mohammed has lost every moral right to convince Nigerians in the fg actions.

Lesson: Too much of lies is bad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by chesterlee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
I blame the dullard that appointed a chronic liar as his minister of information

With Liars like El Rufai, Oshiomole and the lying king Lai Mohammed, APC as a party is on a self destruct mode!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by tempest01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
make mouth....When dem reply you, I go hear Wetin you go say

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by AceRoyal: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by godoluwa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Buhariii? chain this your mad dog(Lai) b4 he cause us trouble o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lie of the year 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by richidinho(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
thunder grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by DrChatNuff: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
I love Buhari .....but pls

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by bettercreature(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This idiotic man has come with his stupid lies again
Sentiment apart this is truth,Bokoharam are weaker than EVER

3 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by luvinhubby(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
The COAS hometown of Burutai was attacked 5 days ago by boko haram and Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state is currently under lock-down till Sun. 27th Dec due to fear of boko haram.

Lai pls stop lying if you can.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by arabmoney101(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
this man can like like lie oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by UTMOST10(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is the greatest lie in this year so far!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Emperor4God(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
h
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by benedictac(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
This Lie Lie man is a natural born liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by igboboy3(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man is a joke!! No element of shame left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by deebsman1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
it is now confirmed that more morons are present on nairaland of recent than morally upright beings. It is so sure sure many of the commentators just saw the "sensational headline" and decide to attack the man w/out even going thru the article, in all honesty, the man did not say anything bad

3 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by pasol4real(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man is the most annoying human on Earth
I wish i cud padlock that his stinking mouth n throw away the Keys into the atlantic ocean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by anytexy: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
greatiyk4u:
This man is indirectly inviting Xmas attack

May God save us
My thought as much. Or maybe they have dialogue with their boys.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Arian11(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
this person is representing his name LIE muhammed ....i swear eh this lie can make someone not enter 2016...and it would not be me IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by infogenius(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lai Mohammed - the LIAR of the YEAR 2015
I drop my hat for the lying king
Lie Mohammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
dis man no get family wen dey advise am??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by MakeWeTalk: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by minwafor: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akuko Uwa.

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by BiafranFirstSon(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obhasme:
It is now official: Lai Mohammed is morally sick. Old age sickness has caught up with him. He should retire from active politics before he does more harm to APC.
He thinks we are still campaigning. Fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ehissi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
In Edo land, it is common Knowledge that there is a very thin, blurred line - so blurr it is almost invisible to the naked eye - between a thief and a liar!! This man ought to be very careful, if tomorrow he is accused of looting the treasury at his ministry by staff; which mouth will he use to defend himself?

I am not given to believing any news that comes out of Signal NG; but then again, I am not given to believing whatever comes out of Lai Mohammed's mouth either, so its a perfect match!! cheesy

Oga linus, well done grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by agent9(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Indeed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
See Lion sha....
See hin name sef LIE MOHAMMED..
This man gaan!,can create false hope 4 people

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.