Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? (3080 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? / Which Application Do You Use Most On Your Phone (game Or App) ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by ewosk: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
flowjoe:
Clash of kings Instagram
Clash of Kings also.....
So addictive
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by octacores: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
franciskaine:
Shazam, showbox and PSIPHON .
Obsessed
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by Elxandre(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
My browser and Advanced English dictionary!
I'm always checking up these new words all the time!
I do read eBooks when I'm mighty bored though. (lost much of my reading habit for reasons I do not know, after an emotional trauma)

I even wonder what I need a smartphone for since all I do is browse, no games and seldom music.
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by titi4fola(f): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Quran10, LinkedIn, fb, BBM, Skype, whatsapp, bubble blaster quest, nobex, Candy slash story, dictionary
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by purplecoco(f): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Just Snapchat.
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
octacores:
Obsessed
I don't get u
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by Threedots(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Harmvirus:

Name the Element And you

mine is riddles and new testament!

challenge d guy in d first position in riddles n he'll direct me to you! wanna challenge you
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by abdulaz: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2015
franciskaine:
no sir
Psiphon still works if you know your way around it.

By the way, I am obsessed with my phone's lollipop User Interface. So flawless.
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2015
abdulaz:

Psiphon still works if you know your way around it.

By the way, I am obsessed with my phone's lollipop User Interface. So flawless.
but musicplus had unplused us na
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by Hotdiamond(m): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2015
My Web browser. Chrome.
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by seveny(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2015
My internet radio on my bb. I always listen 2 my favorite zouk songs & oda hits on it
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by Cullinane: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Maro4u:
Clash of clans
Please join my CoC clan. It's a new clan with focus on war and trophy pushing. Clan name is Princeps. Look for the one with the leader name as Lucien. Tell him Cullinane from Nairaland referred you. He will make u a co-leader. Thanks.
Re: Which Application In Your Smartphone Are You Obsessed With? by donpata(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Whatsapp and clash of clans

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Deleted Messages On Snapchat / HELP!!! My Camon C8 Is Slow / How Much Is Itel P32 In 3c Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.