Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas (2598 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pope Says Mother Teresa To Be Made A Saint On Sept. 4 / Pope Says Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous and Harmful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by Kei144(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pope Francis told crowds in St. Peter’s Square that this Christmas might be the last one for humanity.

In a grim speech, the Pope said that the current chaotic state of the world marks the beginning of the “end times”, and that this time next year the world is likely to be unrecognisable.

Francis, who previously announced the beginning of World War 3, had labelled this year’s Christmas as a “charade” during a Mass at the Casa Santa Maria earlier in the month.

“We are close to Christmas. There will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes – all decked out – while the world continues to wage war,” he said earlier in December.

The Pontiff, who turned 79 on Thursday, elaborated on his views this weekend, telling a crowd, “While the world starves, burns, and descends further into chaos, we should realise that this year’s Christmas celebrations for those who choose to celebrate it may be their last“.

http://yournewswire.com/pope-says-this-may-be-our-last-christmas/
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by teemanbastos(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
The end is here... Join me to prepare for hos coming @deeper life conference centre, lagos ibadan express way 2moro to really prepare for his coming.. From tomao to the 27th..

3 Likes

Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
this man tho... undecided
is he God or wat
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
In the words of Littlefinger, Chaos is a ladder. cool
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by teemanbastos(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
this man tho... undecided

is he God or wat
he is the pope undecided i believe he knows what he is saying undecided
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by opylas(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
teemanbastos:
he is the pope undecided i believe he knows what he is saying undecided
ONLY GOD can say whether or not it's our last
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by profmallory(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Only a fool would not read the signs that the end is nearer than we have ever imagined or prepared for. No one knows for certain what might happen next year. As a Nation there is so much hopelessness and pain all over then nation. Th world is no better, who know what Russin would become, who knows who will preside over America, who knows if WW3 would commence next year. Who knows
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by teemanbastos(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
opylas:

won't he send the message through his servant(s)
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by opylas(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
teemanbastos:
won't he send the message through his servant(s)
Ha-ha. Seriously? Are you for real??
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by plappville(f): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
profmallory:
Only a fool would not read the signs that the end is nearer than we have ever imagined or prepared for. No one knows for certain what might happen next year. As a Nation there is so much hopelessness and pain all over then nation. Th world is no better, who know what Russin would become, who knows who will preside over America, who knows if WW3 would commence next year. Who knows

This same thing is what i ponder on each passing day. But we just have to pray to God. Somethings are bigger than man to solve.
Even if man thinks He has all the capacity to do so.
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by plappville(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kei144:
Pope Francis told crowds in St. Peter’s Square that this Christmas might be the last one for humanity.

In a grim speech, the Pope said that the current chaotic state of the world marks the beginning of the “end times”, and that this time next year the world is likely to be unrecognisable.

Francis, who previously announced the beginning of World War 3, had labelled this year’s Christmas as a “charade” during a Mass at the Casa Santa Maria earlier in the month.

“We are close to Christmas. There will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes – all decked out – while the world continues to wage war,” he said earlier in December.

The Pontiff, who turned 79 on Thursday, elaborated on his views this weekend, telling a crowd, “While the world starves, burns, and descends further into chaos, we should realise that this year’s Christmas celebrations for those who choose to celebrate it may be their last“.

http://yournewswire.com/pope-says-this-may-be-our-last-christmas/

We can see we are at the very time due to prophetic events. But there are some yet to fulfilled prophecy. Nothing can take place until all be fulfilled. But we have to be watchful. No man can tell if its today, next month or next year. Only the Father knows.
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by AreteWrites: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
opylas:

I believe the "may" in the statement represents uncertainty. For example, you MAY be stupid, what you say next would convict or vindicate you.
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by wolebanks(m): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2015
One thing I have learned to do while reading a report is to differentiate what the reporter thinks and what and the person been reported actually said. While I agree that the end is near, I did not see "end time" in everything the Pope said. Also, even if the Pope did not say it, this Christmas is going to be last for some people; many people died this year. Let's continue to be vigilant and watch and pray. I pray everyone of us see next Christimas IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas by NakedEve: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2015
If the world will listen to me I can offer a solution of peace, a Jesus oriented kingdom style solution.
But the question is will they ever listen

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What / Join Horemow Int'l Bible Study Live With Pst Paul RiKA NOW! / Jesus Is Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.