Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) (2308 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
My president and your president, Good luck Ebele Jonathan was yesterday honoured by the Presidential precinct in Virginia, USA. This pics prove how much the world loves GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
More pics

1 Like

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by doublewisdom: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP, the "wicked " will soon arrive and attack you. By their posts you shall know them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
And more

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Continua

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by fbtowner(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
The Truth is a lot of people that started loving this man. Did not like him when he was the president.

Even me I'm guilty of this

But I now appreciate him now.

Life and business have been so hard for me since our hausa man took over

What a life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
fbtowner:
The Truth is a lot of people that started loving this man. Did not like him when he was the president.

What a life
GEJ has forgiven you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
OP, the "wicked " will soon arrive and attack you. By their posts you shall know them.
They will not even get the chance. The moderators will skillfully relegate the thread to the dustbin.
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by bokohalal(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
I doubt that they were taking pictures of Jonathan Goodluck in the first pic. Their attention seemed to be focused on someone else in front of him.
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
You celebrate hypocricy, he was busy taking kai kai while dasuki was using his head, to me Jonathan still remain to most clueless of them all, I am a Biafran till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Princemilla: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
What do you expect from someone who by known or unknown carried out their(America) bidding on Nigeria economy?
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
GEJ my hero!

2 Likes

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
bokohalal:
I doubt that they were taking pictures of Jonathan Goodluck in the first pic. Their attention seemed to be focused on someone else in front of him.

Yes you are 100% right, they were waiting for the snail from Daura to join up...

7 Likes

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by mightyhaze: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jonah is a good man,but certainly not fit 2 rule naija. .... Dats not to say daurra is evn an option. Naija is fuccckked! Whoz gon save ds fuckedd up country?? angry

7 Likes

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

The profound hatred that you nurse in your obese stomach will choke you into a miserable untimely death. Cursed sons of perdition!
hey! Was dat necessary? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

The profound hatred that you nurse in your obese stomach will choke you into a miserable untimely death. Cursed sons of perdition!
did you plant bottle in place of your life? Death is inevitable you re not exempted
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by neolboy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
All I see is a man with an humble and a forgiving heart
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
celebration of mediocrity.

no amount of whitewashing will cover the numerous allegations of wanton theft and corruption hanging around his neck

and nobody can wish away the disastrous 6-year reign of clueless 1 of otueke. it will always be there.

we will revisit this thread when he is eventually indicted.
undecided
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Toosure70: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
that first pix is Photoshop
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by obinnashady(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
No mediocre.
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by fbtowner(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
GEJ has forgiven you.
Thank u jare ignorance is not good @ all
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by fbtowner(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
GEJ has forgiven you.
Thank u jare ignorance is not good @ all
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Who can hate a man who believes in the respect and empowerment of women. Only rapists, sado masochists and misogynistic abusers like Mustapha Audu and his supporters. Every APC supporter is a potential RAPIST

1 Like

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by DeviIhimself: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Who can hate a man who believes in the respect and empowerment of women. Only rapists, sado masochists and misogynistic abusers like Mustapha Audu and his supporters. Every APC supporter is a potential RAPIST

General Hinwazaka!!! grin

the man apc bastards tremble at the sight of his moniker
the high bp of the lying apc bastards

Even the devil respects you

i trowey salute sir

the mantle of ruthless leadership falls on you i love you ruggedness that's how we roll we fear no foe and we remain resolute to the end cool
no time for saboteurs .

kudos bro with this some people will die of high bp TonyeBarcanista won't like this picture cheesy
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by HARDBUOI: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
jeg man of peace!
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by hinwazaka: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

General Hinwazaka!!! grin

the man apc bastards tremble at the sight of his moniker
the high bp of the lying apc bastards

Even the devil respects you

i trowey salute sir

the mantle of ruthless leadership falls on you i love you ruggedness that's how we roll we fear no foe and we remain resolute to the end cool
no time for saboteurs .

kudos bro with this some people will die of high bp TonyeBarcanista won't like this picture cheesy
Last time I checked, Barcanista was still flying the Umbrella flag
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

Last time I checked, Barcanista was still flying the Umbrella flag
Thanks jare... But you be brain o...
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by abacrested(f): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
fbtowner:

What a life
God bless you my brother,may your hustle be rewarded,you will still be better than them come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by akoladejesu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why she no carry patience along?
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by cokacoola(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
The Man had Good intension for his country but Grandpa his boko boy never allowed him
Re: Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2015
See why I love GEJ....
Let's see what happens to Nigeria when boko haram is gone..
I bet u,things would be the same.. Cos ur old fool refuses to do nothing than probe,probe,probe and more probing!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arms Deal: Dasuki Produces Evidence Against Buhari In Court / OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. / See How Anambra And Ogun State Got Best Internally Generated Revenue In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.